What's new

GTRS Vboy 200w Ecigone

Flymi

Initiate
Hi guys,

Having seen alot of positive reviews on here and youtube for this mod i've decided to pick one up to go with my new Falcon tank purchase. Ecigone seem to be the best UK retailer but i can't work out the colours?

Has anyone else bought from here, i'm just looking for the plain black mod with the red ring on the grips. But nothing seems to match, just seems to list the full coloured versions which im not 100% about.

Thanks

Certain I bought mine from there, strangely enough I’ve got the Falcon tank sat on mine now :14:
Looking at options available, they have no black available whatsoever.

In the options, the first colour is the colour of the mod, the second is the colour of the bands.
Hope this helps

Ah, thanks both for the replies. Makes more sense now. Shame theres no black. Is that a good site? Never heard of them. Dont mind paying a little more.

How did you find them Tobytyke, have I made a good choice? Fancied treating myself haha

Cool, ordered using the free 48hr delivery so should be here early next week. Now just need to pick a Falcon up from the local shop over the weekend.

Thanks all.

Ah, thanks both for the replies. Makes more sense now. Shame theres no black. Is that a good site? Never heard of them. Dont mind paying a little more.

How did you find them Tobytyke, have I made a good choice? Fancied treating myself haha

I love my my, great quality all round, the Falcon is a good stock coil sub ohm tank (IMHO)
Still using it but moving on to building my own as it’s a hell of a lot cheaper

Thanks for the links been eyeing this up for a long time

will be ordering mine hopefully in the next couple of weeks tbh I was waiting for the price to come right down but for what it is this is a bargain

Back
Top Bottom