What's new

Gtx go 26 pods

Turns out that the GO80 is far better than I expected, loving the full on sub-ohm DL vape I am getting from it.

I'm trying to figure out why I am getting a better vape than the PX80 with the exact same 0.2 Ohm GTX coil? the airflow feels smoother, the down side is that it drops off as the power gets low (typical Bypass style).

They kind of fit but the magnets are cross polarised so it will only sit in with the airflow fixed op, rotate it and it springs up.

Trying the PX80 pod into the GO 80 is a non starter as it is polar opposite and magically levitates.

A fail from Vaporesso as far as I'm concerned as it wouldn't have been hard to make them compatible.

View attachment 247550
Oh f*ck them...i can understand making it so it cant be used on other brands, but not compatible with their own other devices, and not offering a hugely asked for removable drip tip or at least a mtl pod (that is still 4ml, not 2ml..ehem, voopoo).

Thats not a fail, thats just a dick move and a slap in the face to people who religiously buy and recommend their devices because they r quality devices overall.

Also, wtf? They make coils that are cross compatible with all their devices, and the px80 pod is by far better than their gtx tanks. And then to make more pods that arent compatable with their old pods, simply because of the magnet layout.

Dick moves all around

(How about a 510 base for the round pods too, so i can use their products on other mods)

Oh f*ck them...i can understand making it so it cant be used on other brands, but not compatible with their own other devices, and not offering a hugely asked for removable drip tip or at least a mtl pod (that is still 4ml, not 2ml..ehem, voopoo).

Thats not a fail, thats just a dick move and a slap in the face to people who religiously buy and recommend their devices because they r quality devices overall.

Also, wtf? They make coils that are cross compatible with all their devices, and the px80 pod is by far better than their gtx tanks. And then to make more pods that arent compatable with their old pods, simply because of the magnet layout.

Dick moves all around

(How about a 510 base for the round pods too, so i can use their products on other mods)
They're very cheap plastic Chinese mod kits.
In case you've not caught on yet. The idea is that you buy a new one. (The same as every Chinese manufacturer) The non compatibility will be purposeful. It's a bloody miracle they've kept the same cross compatibility on coils this long (a lot of money goes into the design of those though).
I love the px 80 pod in use but the real fail is it's ridiculous top heavy design. An absolute arse ache that shouldn't be happening these day's.
If your looking to push your Mrs (or mr) for divorce, this device should get you halfway there... Your winning personalities can do the rest, lol.

seems like madness. it would be easier if they just screwed on, wonder why they didn’t think of that? :)

Back
Top Bottom