What's new

Has anyone tried the Marvec Priest AIO?

hexpresso

Postman
Has anyone had an experience with this kit? Seems like a pretty good billet-style kit. I have an Artery Pal and love it, so I'm very taken with the style. One of the Priests is a stabwood, so I am super tempted.

I’m not religious so be wrong of me to use one :P jokes!

Just had a look and it got me interested now! I love the looks of billetbox but i will never ever be able to justify the 300 quid! This tho looks like a option!!!!

I’m not religious so be wrong of me to use one :P jokes!

Just had a look and it got me interested now! I love the looks of billetbox but i will never ever be able to justify the 300 quid! This tho looks like a option!!!!
Haha me too! I have the Artery Pal AIO which uses the billet style tank, and I've also been eyeing the Artery Pal One Pro which is the newest version. I really like the form factor but like you say, I can't justify the Billet Box price right now - and whilst I don't loathe and despise clones, I'd rather have something that's not pretending to be a BB.

I ordered one of these this morning as the 18650, 5ml capacity and stock coil/rba compatibility appealed.

think it was a touch over £30 with a 5 pack of 0.4ohm baby beast coils on fasttech

Back
Top Bottom