What's new

Have you got fatter since you started vaping?

Since I took up vaping I can no longer afford food - I am now the spitting image of Kate Moss

Yeah I have but it's not from vaping it's from all the extra beer and takeaways I can afford now I don't smoke 40 a day

Since vaping, lungs have improved back to normal, because of that, i find day to day activities easier to do, therego naturally became more active without realising...

Been able to taste food propely enjoying everything iv missed out on, like fresh fruit and veg, enjoying proper food. Diets better..

Iv never ever felt as healthy.
Still enjoying eating a takeaway every week like..

Feel like a big reset button has been pressed though
Blood pressure dropped, sugar levels back to normal etc. metabolism has sped up, feel more awake, energetic.

Lost over 5 stone..

Since vaping, lungs have improved back to normal, because of that, i find day to day activities easier to do, therego naturally became more active without realising...

Been able to taste food propely enjoying everything iv missed out on, like fresh fruit and veg, enjoying proper food. Diets better..

Blood pressure dropped, sugar levels back to normal etc. metabolism has sped up, feel more awake, energetic.

Lost over 5 stone..
Blimey - that's a result! Well done! :)

Lost over 5 stone..

Sorry, I'm from Scotland; can you explain this "fresh fruit and veg" thing?

Dam right I have..to many gravy diners followed by apple crumble and custard deserts..

Can't stand them. I have my haggis with chips* and beans**.

* Oven chips because I'm not allowed to use the deep fat fryer after the first bottle of wine any more.***

** The new low salt, reduced sugar ones.***

*** I've just realised that, compared to my demographic peer group, I'm a health freak!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom