What's new

Have your say - Creating a smokefree generation

There won't be a spring election. The Tories have until January 2025 to hold the election and they're too far behind in the polls.

Any new laws they bring in between now and then will be all about doing whatever they think will get them the most votes so while they are having this consultation we need to show them why making the right devisions now about vaping will ultimately help them too.

Last edited:
A basic mint/menthol/tobacco/fruit costs pennies.....there may be a killing to be made for the survivors.

They'll get around like like short-fill bottles (they were going to ban those a few years back right?..... didn't happen)

You'll buy a triple pack of 10ml of 'strawberry' 10ml of 'vanilla' and a 10ml of 'white chocolate' .. dump all that in a 'long fill blender' and make yourself a legal strawberry sundae dessert flavour.

There won't be a sping election. The Tories have until January 2025 to hold the election and they're too far behind in the polls.

Any new laws they bring in between now and then will be all about doing whatever they think will get them the most votes so while they are having this consultation we need to show them why making the right devisions now about vaping will ultimately help them too.

Damn your right..... and I'm not gonna do anything to help them.

They'll get around like like short-fill bottles (they were going to ban those a few years back right?..... didn't happen)

You'll buy a triple pack of 10ml of 'strawberry' 10ml of 'vanilla' and a 10ml of 'white chocolate' .. dump all that in a 'long fill blender' and make yourself a legal strawberry sundae dessert flavour.

Shit you are right, better ditch my plan for premium menthol crafted in small batches in the New Forest :)

Shit you are right, better ditch my plan for premium menthol crafted in small batches in the New Forest :)

Actually I've just read that "North Korea has sent large amounts of weapons to Russia to help Moscow fight its war in Ukraine" ... so I think you were right, WWIII is looking more likely than a flavour ban right now.

Damn your right..... and I'm not gonna do anything to help them.

Except that this one issue won't win the election for them all on its own but could do a lot to help us if we can improve whatever proposals they come up with.

Back
Top Bottom