What's new

Hello, and maybe help me with a question..?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77127
  • Start date
Welcome to POTV.
A short while ago I bought a Vaporesso Luxe XR Max for out and about use and since reading your post I`ve just checked it and no leaks, because vape devices rely on an imperfect vacuum to work, if left unused for a while there can be seepage which is often mistaken for a leak, in the few times that I have used this pod it hasn`t leaked while it`s been in my pocket, it`s also a very good vape.
New to me so I'll need to investigate, read reviews etc but thank you, much appreciated.

I reckon a Voopoo Argus Pod is perfect for you. The kit comes with a couple of sealed pods, but you can buy empty pods and use replaceable coils. I like the 0.7 coils, and use it when i'm out of the house, and want something i can stick in a pocket. It has never leaked on me. It gives a nice, loose MTL draw, but you might prefer the 1.2 coils.
It's cheap as chips, and you should find it even cheaper in the BF sales.

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-pods/voopoo/voopoo-argus-pod-vape-kit

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-pods/voopoo/voopoo-argus-pod-vape-kit

Used one of these last weekend at a get-together at a neighbours. I was the only vaper, in-obtrusive and was allowed to vape it indoors.

I had the same problem with the Oxva slim leaking, take a look at the Voopoo Argus pod kits there easy to use and the pods last two or three weeks sometimes longer.

Well that's a resounding vote for the Argus I will take a look at that also - very similar looking to the Oxva & would probably have ignored it so thank you all.

Okey dokey. All e-cigs have two basic parts, a battery and something to heat your e-liquid in and produce vapour. Disposables are a sealed unit with both parts and they can't be recharged or refilled. Pod devices allow you to recharge the battery and refill the pod and in many you can also replace the coil which is cheaper and less wasteful than replacing the pod. There are hordes of them on the market and one should suit you. A tank and a mod are those two basic parts as separate devices, the mod can be recharged and the tank refilled and the coil replaced. They are often sold as kits, but you can mix and match them.

Thanks, I was really just asking what mod meant/was short for but good info all the same, cheers.

Mod harks back to vapings inception... modified torch, which time has shortened to mod. Nowadays it's become a generic term for a battery holder.

A Mod for all intents and purposes is your power supply, some have built in Batteries while others you buy rechargeable batteries, some are single battery and some are more, usually Dual Battery. Mods have screens and buttons to adjust your heat settings and other things like the ohm's of a coil are read automatically. Tanks are just what they say they are, you generally buy a Tank (which holds liquid) and a packet of coils, fit the coil, fill the Tank and screw it onto your Mod, adjust the wattage to suit the Coil and vape away, there are rebuildable Tanks where you build your own Coils but we won't go into that. Yu don't need to buy certain Tanks for certain Mods as most attach to each other using a 510 Connection which is the screw part at the top of the Mod.

Mod harks back to vapings inception... modified torch, which time has shortened to mod. Nowadays it's become a generic term for a battery holder.

A Mod for all intents and purposes is your power supply, some have built in Batteries while others you buy rechargeable batteries, some are single battery and some are more, usually Dual Battery. Mods have screens and buttons to adjust your heat settings and other things like the ohm's of a coil are read automatically. Tanks are just what they say they are, you generally buy a Tank (which holds liquid) and a packet of coils, fit the coil, fill the Tank and screw it onto your Mod, adjust the wattage to suit the Coil and vape away, there are rebuildable Tanks where you build your own Coils but we won't go into that. Yu don't need to buy certain Tanks for certain Mods as most attach to each other using a 510 Connection which is the screw part at the top of the Mod.

Perfect, thanks.

I would never have guessed modified torch!

Well, I ordered an Argus & will see how that is.

Thanks everyone, I will report back!

Hi @Matt Mason and welcome to the forum. I'm more into the sort of vapes that produce large clouds rather than more cigarette like mouth to lung (MTL) vapes that are what you're after so I'll leave all that to those who know more about them than me. Good luck staying off the ciggies though and enjoy your stay on POTV. :)

Another Vaporesso Luxe XR Max fan here...... new 0.8 ohm gtx triple silicone coils in mtl 5ml pod.....never spilled a drop

Back
Top Bottom