What's new

Hello, and maybe help me with a question..?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77127
  • Start date
I had a Sceptre 2 continually leaked wouldn’t recommend it personally.
I wonder if you were unlucky and had a badly sealed pod or something. I've now got 4 of these, a couple of them have been through the grinder a bit, one has even been on a plane, and they've never weeped a tear.

crazy eh, years of use ive not had one leak
I believe we’ve had this conversation before lol, the original post on this thread was about a Xlim SE continually leaking and looking for an alternative kit.

I bought the Luxe X/XR twin pack a few months ago for £30. An absolute steal. BF deals to be had on the twin pack.

If I were to take the bungs from the XR pods I reckon they might be the easiest ones I have encountered............but I couldn't possibly comment.

Of the various pods I have tried recently(Innokin sceptre and sensis and Caliburn X) Vaporesso are easiest to live with and excel in terms of flavour.

Cheers.

both me & the mrs have had our Luxe XR maxs luxe pro since october & we both love them i mainly use the Vaporesso 0.8 coils in the mtl pods & they have never leaked a drop of liquid i occassionly use wotofo SMRT coils with mine in DTL mode for days like when i cant be arsed putting a fresh build in my aios or mesh tanks ;)

Just unwrapped the Voopoo Argus & a question occurs - do I have to religiously balance it on end or can it lay down? Same question re pockets also, unless I had some sewn in it's going to be carried around on it's side a lot of the time..

Just unwrapped the Voopoo Argus & a question occurs - do I have to religiously balance it on end or can it lay down? Same question re pockets also, unless I had some sewn in it's going to be carried around on it's side a lot of the time..
Mine just lies on its side on a table, and i just chuck it in a pocket in any position. It has never leaked.

Mine just lies on its side on a table, and i just chuck it in a pocket in any position. It has never leaked.
Perfect, Thank you.

So I put in a 0.7 pod & filled it with Bar Works ns strawberry & banana 10%, randomly selected 10W & took a drag - wow..

Full rich flavour, as much smoke as I like & the draw can be made spot on with the little slider. Is it really possible that I had both a faulty Xlim AND Drag S in succession? I don't know, or care, I can vape again. For now at least.

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it, I was actually despondent enough to go back on the fags at one point.

Back
Top Bottom