What's new

Hello, and maybe help me with a question..?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77127
  • Start date
Perfect, Thank you.

So I put in a 0.7 pod & filled it with Bar Works ns strawberry & banana 10%, randomly selected 10W & took a drag - wow..

Full rich flavour, as much smoke as I like & the draw can be made spot on with the little slider. Is it really possible that I had both a faulty Xlim AND Drag S in succession? I don't know, or care, I can vape again. For now at least.

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it, I was actually despondent enough to go back on the fags at one point.
Glad you like it mate.
It works out cheaper if you buy the empty pods and use replaceable coils. The fixed coils in the kit should last you a while though.

Perfect, Thank you.

So I put in a 0.7 pod & filled it with Bar Works ns strawberry & banana 10%, randomly selected 10W & took a drag - wow..
You may have been literal, but best practise - to preserve coil life - is to leave it 10/15 minutes after adding juice on the first time to “prime” the coil.

Glad you like it mate.
It works out cheaper if you buy the empty pods and use replaceable coils. The fixed coils in the kit should last you a while though.

Yeah I've yet to look into all that, pros & cons etc, no idea even how long the pods are supposed to last lol

You may have been literal, but best practise - to preserve coil life - is to leave it 10/15 minutes after adding juice on the first time to “prime” the coil.

Thanks, yep I gave it 10 mins.

Another vote for the the Orion 2. It's 45 notes but it looks nice and has never leaked on me. Cheaper is the innokin sceptre 2 (about 18 notes). The flavour is fantastic (probably even better than the orion imo) and also never leaks.
Same, I love mine and also use the GTX coils. Its excellent for fruits in particular and airflow option is spot on. Variable wattage and fast charge time too. I still use RTAs (Neeko) but wouldnt be without mine
Im treating myself to another for Christmas

www.stealthvape.co.uk/product/lve-orion-ii-starter-kit/?ph=782f5d1b5f6507f8e0765137

Yeah well the Argus vapes really well & tastes nice but it leaks like a b*****d.

No worse than the others tbf, same ol same ol.. going along fine then the tell tale gurgle, lift pod off, juice seeped out & it's tissue time.

That's three leaks now, in 24hrs.

Yeah well the Argus vapes really well & tastes nice but it leaks like a b*****d.

No worse than the others tbf, same ol same ol.. going along fine then the tell tale gurgle, lift pod off, juice seeped out & it's tissue time.

That's three leaks now, in 24hrs.
If it has happened with 3 different devices it might be something you are doing/not doing?

The pods you are using are sealed, so the only place i think juice could come out is from the fill ports. Are you making sure you push the rubber plug fully back in?

Last edited:
If it has happened with 3 different devices it might be something you are doing/not doing?

The pods you are using are sealed, so the only place i think juice could come out is from the fill ports. Are you making sure you push the rubber plug fully back in?

Yes I really hope it is something I'm doing/not doing, so I can fix it!

No I've never had any leaks from the bungs on any of them, on the Xlim & Argus it's from the air holes, on the Drag S it looked like being from the coil but not 100% sure.

Yes I really hope it is something I'm doing/not doing, so I can fix it!

No I've never had any leaks from the bungs on any of them, on the Xlim & Argus it's from the air holes, on the Drag S it looked like being from the coil but not 100% sure.
Try leaving a filled pod on paper on a table for 24 hours. That should show if it's the pod that's faulty.

Are you putting any juice down into the coil?

Through the magic of the internet I am able to bring you live coverage of leak #4

IMG_7440.JPG

Back
Top Bottom