What's new

Hello, and maybe help me with a question..?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77127
  • Start date
Are you putting any juice down into the coil?

Don't know, how would I do that?

When I stick the nozzle of the juice in the hole I aim to miss everything & squirt it into a space or against the side of the pod.

Don't know, how would I do that?

When I stick the nozzle of the juice in the hole I aim to miss everything & squirt it into a space or against the side of the pod.
Have you used the other pod? I would fill that one up and leave it to see if it leaks.

@Matt Mason - could they be knock off coils or are you buying stuff from ebay/amazon, or a reputable dealer?

Sounds like you're doing the filling ok. Juice in the coil would generally be if you over primed it (i.e. putting too much liquid on coil before inserting into pod) or if you put juice into the mouthpiece (god knows why you would do that!).

It seems like you're an unlucky fella. You do tend to get *some* condensation underneath pods, but that is quite a lot you have there.

That looks like a faulty coil. I've never had that. I would send that pic to the place you bought it from and ask for replacement coils or a refund.
Well the thing is they've all done exactly this, this is my life now, continuously writing to vape companies negotiating returns & refunds & losing postage in the process, spare coils & pods I've preemptively bought are now surplus etc, I'm really not enjoying it.

Disposables/disposable pods are expensive but kinda worth it because there's no misery or disappointment, you just drag on them & they work 100% until they expire. Cigarettes likewise, only of course there is the health concern.. I think I need to stop hemorrhaging cash, take a step back, look at the big picture and consider my options.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 things that come to mind are twisted or broken silicone and juice too thin for the coil you`re using.

Like i said, fill the other coil and leave it to see if it leaks.
Yeah I'm not ignoring you I just can't decide whether to bother given that 3 different kits from 2 different firms do exactly the same thing, it's like I'm past caring about the detective work & just need to look at the big picture.

2 things that come to mind are twisted or broken silicone and juice too thin for the coil you`re using.
On the coil in the leaking Drag S the white O ring did look a little off but it's been sent back now, no idea about this one.

The juice currently flooding out of the Argus pod is 10mg Elux ns 50/50 Gummy Bear..

IMG_7442.JPG

Yeah I'm not ignoring you I just can't decide whether to bother given that 3 different kits from 2 different firms do exactly the same thing, it's like I'm past caring about the detective work & just need to look at the big picture.

On the coil in the leaking Drag S the white O ring did look a little off but it's been sent back now, no idea about this one.

The juice currently flooding out of the Argus pod is 10mg Elux ns 50/50 Gummy Bear..

View attachment 340316
I’ve had that happen sometimes. Wipe all the pod dry and the where the pod sits in then blow the liquid out of the airflow holes wipe again then try using it again. I’ve done this a few times and then it works fine.
Don’t know why it happens but does occasionally.

I’ve had that happen sometimes. Wipe all the pod dry and the where the pod sits in then blow the liquid out of the airflow holes wipe again then try using it again. I’ve done this a few times and then it works fine.
Don’t know why it happens but does occasionally.
I've never had that happen. There must be a QC issue with regard to the amount of cotton used in individual coils.

Back
Top Bottom