What's new

Hello, and maybe help me with a question..?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77127
  • Start date
Where are we looking, around the extreme outer of the coil seal? Admittedly my eyes aren't great but I'm not seeing anything like hairs/wire.

Could it be that at 11W I'm not burning enough of the juice so it's flooding? Or is that silly talk..
upload_2023-11-24_17-23-19.png

here probally nothing hard too tell from pic even with it zoomed in

Sounds like you ought to consider something other than a pod.
Maybe but who knows and how would I ever find out, seems to be just random opinions..

I smoked for must be 40 years and never had one not work, then I vaped disposables/disposable pods for over a year with only a couple of duds.

But this.. this is misery.

Ok yes, looks great, but (and please don't read this as facetious because it's honestly not) why would that be any less likely to leak & fanny me about like the pods?

Sure there's a nice screw thread & O ring there but both the pod devices I had (Argus & Drag S) leaked from either the coil/coil seal or the air intakes and presumably a non-pod device still has coils & air intakes? Do pods & non-pods have an inherently different design which makes non-pod devices more reliable?

Also what sort of size would the mouthpiece opening be on those? I'm a MTL vaper so wouldn't want a huge tube & the scale of it is difficult to judge from sales photos, the mouthpiece (if that's even what you call it?) was around 10mm at it's widest on the MTL Drag S pods.

Thanks btw.

Ok yes, looks great, but (and please don't read this as facetious because it's honestly not) why would that be any less likely to leak & fanny me about like the pods?

Sure there's a nice screw thread & O ring there but both the pod devices I had (Argus & Drag S) leaked from either the coil/coil seal or the air intakes and presumably a non-pod device still has coils & air intakes? Do pods & non-pods have an inherently different design which makes non-pod devices more reliable?

Also what sort of size would the mouthpiece opening be on those? I'm a MTL vaper so wouldn't want a huge tube & the scale of it is difficult to judge from sales photos, the mouthpiece (if that's even what you call it?) was around 10mm at it's widest on the MTL Drag S pods.

Thanks btw.
@Matt Mason

I have pod devices and tanks that never leak.

Do you want me to send one onto you, then either:

1) It doesn't leak - happy days, you can either keep it and pay me, or send it back and buy one yourself
2) It leaks - in which case it must be something you are doing that is causing the leakage (not sure what that might be, but you seem very unlucky, so....)

I smoked for must be 40 years and never had one not work
Possibly quote of the year :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom