What's new

Hello, and maybe help me with a question..?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77127
  • Start date
i am currently puffing 60pg liquid in a wee aspire device with a 0.4Ω coil with no problems.

so that’s that theory out the window :)

Morning Matt.

I have been following your trials and tribulations to see if I can offer you some positivity in this vaping game.
I think you have a fundamental mismatch between e liquid ratio and coil rating.
As has been previously mentioned 50/50 liquid is too thin for a 0.7 coil thereby inviting the possibility of leaks.
The 0.7 are aimed more at RDL and thicker 70/30 liquids and the 1.2 better suited to MTL and 50/50 liquids.

Pods can be very finnicky when it comes to how forceful you draw on them.
My Caliburn X only likes a gentle draw otherwise it floods and leaks.

When I started vaping ,back in the dark ages , if you looked at a tank wrong it would dump its entire contents in a trouser or shirt pocket without a second thought.

Cheers

I think this could be true. It's not a hard and fast rule, but lower ohm coils do tend to have bigger juice openings. Combined with other factors like hard draws, it may be something....

Ok well where I am now is I got an EZ Tube, it hasn't leaked so far & it worked great most of Saturday but.. yeah still struggling. Another vape another load of secret handshakes & anecdotal cobblers lol.

honestly, as someone who's had loads of hobbies from MotoX to RC helicopters I've never faced anything so absurdly inefficient, fickle, wasteful & delicate as a vape. I mean for a start finding out these cool looking devices with displays, buttons, dials, gauges etc are actually the poor relation of a disposable just blows me away - you'd think it would be the other way around but no, the little plastic ones kids puff on a school are great-tasting, reliable & completely maintenance free! Lucky sods..

Oh well, onwards & downwards as they say.

Ok well where I am now is I got an EZ Tube, it hasn't leaked so far & it worked great most of Saturday but.. yeah still struggling. Another vape another load of secret handshakes & anecdotal cobblers lol.

honestly, as someone who's had loads of hobbies from MotoX to RC helicopters I've never faced anything so absurdly inefficient, fickle, wasteful & delicate as a vape. I mean for a start finding out these cool looking devices with displays, buttons, dials, gauges etc are actually the poor relation of a disposable just blows me away - you'd think it would be the other way around but no, the little plastic ones kids puff on a school are great-tasting, reliable & completely maintenance free! Lucky sods..

Oh well, onwards & downwards as they say.

i think it might depend on the device and the user. i’ve been using the same rebuildable tank for years and it has never once leaked. i’ve never puffed a disposable but i think i can say with some certainty it wouldn’t appeal to me. it may just be that the devices you’ve tried are a bit subpar. there’s a lot of shite out there.

each to their own, as they say.

i think it might depend on the device and the user. i’ve been using the same rebuildable tank for years and it has never once leaked. i’ve never puffed a disposable but i think i can say with some certainty it wouldn’t appeal to me. it may just be that the devices you’ve tried are a bit subpar. there’s a lot of shite out there.

each to their own, as they say.
Yes it's a problem when you're new to something, recommendation is all there is. I've obviously a lot to learn but I'm very frustrated I can't get better from any of the devices I've tried because each time I'm throwing money away, even sending them back I'm paying postage & have spent out on pods, coils etc no to mention gallons (ok maybe not gallons) of liquid.

I just want to drag on the thing & taste whatever it says it is on the label (in this case Blue Razz) rather than.. let's see now.. mmm yes, very dilute washing up liquid.

Stick some Elf Bar Blue Razz in your Voopoo Argus 0.7 pod.

Stick some Elf Bar Blue Razz in your Voopoo Argus 0.7 pod.
The Argus went back due to the leaking but yeah I agree that thing had the best flavour ever - too strong even with some flavours!

Now with the EZ Tube I'm not leaking (hurrah!) but struggling to get a decent flavour, or any consistency, or more than a day before it tastes like brake pads..

Now with the EZ Tube I'm not leaking (hurrah!) but struggling to get a decent flavour, or any consistency, or more than a day before it tastes like brake pads..

So no leaking which is at least progress but a lack of flavour. I don't use Z coils but others on here do so if you say what coil, juice and setting you're using on the EZ they may be able to help.

The Argus went back due to the leaking but yeah I agree that thing had the best flavour ever - too strong even with some flavours!

What coils are you using with EZ Tube - are they mesh? The flavour of mesh coils is usually far superior. Many manufacturers still offer non-mesh coils though.

Back
Top Bottom