What's new

Hello, and maybe help me with a question..?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77127
  • Start date
I’ve had that happen sometimes. Wipe all the pod dry and the where the pod sits in then blow the liquid out of the airflow holes wipe again then try using it again. I’ve done this a few times and then it works fine.
Don’t know why it happens but does occasionally.
Thanks yeah that's what I have to do, I just refuse to accept that this is going to be 'how it is' because something hasn't been designed and/or made properly, and I will not spend my minimum wage on tat that makes me miserable.

I've never had that happen. There must be a QC issue with regard to the amount of cotton used in individual coils.
Mostly happens if the liquid in the pod is low and left overnight I never let the liquid go below the the top of the cotton but once I’ve wiped and blown through the airflow holes they seem fine. Only happens now and again. And when filling the pod leave a small gap for air don’t fill it all the way to the top.

Mostly happens if the liquid in the pod is low and left overnight I never let the liquid go below the the top of the cotton but once I’ve wiped and blown through the airflow holes they seem fine. Only happens now and again. And when filling the pod leave a small gap for air don’t fill it all the way to the top.
I never let the liquid go low, so that makes sense.

Like i said, fill the other coil and leave it to see if it leaks.
This wouldn't work because the leak only occurs when vaping, if I wipe the pod dry & leave it sat on a tissue nothing happens, until I use it again.

I was actually developing a nice little theory that it depended on which way the pod is inserted, this would be valid because the contacts in the body are asymmetrical so if the coil seal was borderline then uneven pressure from the two contacts would tilt it slightly but.. debunked.

It's a wee bit of seepage in a pod, get over yourself and just use the damn thing....

It's a wee bit of seepage in a pod, get over yourself and just use the damn thing....
Alright flower steady on you may be a legend on here but you're fuck all to me ok?

Now, and bearing in mind this is the NEW USER QUESTIONS section, the problem I have with doing as you suggest is it's not actually possible as, when the pod has leaked to the extent it sometimes does it won't vape properly. Additionally, I don't want the stuff on my clothing/desk.

I've given up on the original pod because it's now too leaky to use even briefly so I'm trying a new one out of a (Voopoo) pack to see what happens. It's a 0.7 & I've put SKE Crystal ns Blue Razz 50/50 in it & the Argus is at 11W. Does that combo sound OK to everyone?

Yeah I'm not ignoring you I just can't decide whether to bother given that 3 different kits from 2 different firms do exactly the same thing, it's like I'm past caring about the detective work & just need to look at the big picture.

On the coil in the leaking Drag S the white O ring did look a little off but it's been sent back now, no idea about this one.

The juice currently flooding out of the Argus pod is 10mg Elux ns 50/50 Gummy Bear..

View attachment 340316
Is it me or can I see the coil legs poking out by the black orings or is that just hairs? If they are coil legs it probably explains the leaking

Alright flower steady on you may be a legend on here but you're fuck all to me ok?

Now, and bearing in mind this is the NEW USER QUESTIONS section, the problem I have with doing as you suggest is it's not actually possible as, when the pod has leaked to the extent it sometimes does it won't vape properly. Additionally, I don't want the stuff on my clothing/desk.

I've given up on the original pod because it's now too leaky to use even briefly so I'm trying a new one out of a (Voopoo) pack to see what happens. It's a 0.7 & I've put SKE Crystal ns Blue Razz 50/50 in it & the Argus is at 11W. Does that combo sound OK to everyone?
I've just looked at mine, and it's a 0.7 coil at 18w with 50/50 juice.

Is it me or can I see the coil legs poking out by the black orings or is that just hairs? If they are coil legs it probably explains the leaking
Where are we looking, around the extreme outer of the coil seal? Admittedly my eyes aren't great but I'm not seeing anything like hairs/wire.

I've just looked at mine, and it's a 0.7 coil at 18w with 50/50 juice.
Could it be that at 11W I'm not burning enough of the juice so it's flooding? Or is that silly talk..

Where are we looking, around the extreme outer of the coil seal? Admittedly my eyes aren't great but I'm not seeing anything like hairs/wire.

Could it be that at 11W I'm not burning enough of the juice so it's flooding? Or is that silly talk..
You have to play about with things when you first start vaping, mate.
If you get leakage, just wipe it off and try again. The main thing is staying off the fags. It can seem impossible at first, but stick with it and you'll get there.

Back
Top Bottom