What's new

Hello

emilianoksa

Hi there. I am a beginner who is looking forward to learning from experienced vapers on this forum.

I have been smoking a pipe for the last thirty years.

My daughters bought me a Petersham E Pipe for Father's Day. It is very big. I would have preferred something smaller and less conspicuous, and I wasn't keen on the E liquids that came with it.

A few days later I decided to find something more to my liking. After a bit of research I opted for an Innokin Endura T22 Pro and some Dinner Lady liquids. So far so good. I like it.

However if you are warned not to overfill the tank or run it below a certain level, I am surprised that neither of my devices have any maximum or minimum marks on their tanks. So I am probably being over-cautious about how much liquid I put in it.

I am assuming that as long as the liquid level does not rise above the top of the coil insert, the tank has not been overfilled. But how close to the top of the coil can I fill.

And how do I determine the minimum filling?

I would be very grateful if somebody could advise me.

Hi there. I am a beginner who is looking forward to learning from experienced vapers on this forum.

I have been smoking a pipe for the last thirty years.

My daughters bought me a Petersham E Pipe for Father's Day. It is very big. I would have preferred something smaller and less conspicuous, and I wasn't keen on the E liquids that came with it.

A few days later I decided to find something more to my liking. After a bit of research I opted for an Innokin Endura T22 Pro and some Dinner Lady liquids. So far so good. I like it.

However if you are warned not to overfill the tank or run it below a certain level, I am surprised that neither of my devices have any maximum or minimum marks on their tanks. So I am probably being over-cautious about how much liquid I put in it.

I am assuming that as long as the liquid level does not rise above the top of the coil insert, the tank has not been overfilled. But how close to the top of the coil can I fill.

And how do I determine the minimum filling?

I would be very grateful if somebody could advise me.
Hi there @emilianoksa welcome to the forum, when filling the tank just leave a gap at the top of the tank doesn’t have to be precise just a small gap. On the coil there are slots where the white cotton shows through don’t let the eliquid go below the top of the slot so as not to let the coil dry out as that will burn the coil out. It is recommended you prime the coil before inserting in to the tank, instead drip eliquid into the slots onto the cotton then fill the tank and let it stand for ten minutes before use. Good luck with your vaping journey.

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet.
I don't use stock coils myself anymore but as @TP 72 told you that's basically what you have to do with stock coils.
Good luck and hope you enjoy your vaping journey.

Hi there @emilianoksa and "Welcome Aboard"! :) Always nice to see another ex Pipe Smoker joining our number. :)

Back
Top Bottom