What's new

Help me find a Single 18650 battery Mod

Yep zapwraps is the place to go.

@Crewella yep I prefer my metal one too as it feels more substantial and sexy with its faux croc skin

Haha! I think you've helped me make up my mind on the OG pico 75W. I can get one in Silver which is perfect as I like simple, clean looking mods and I have a toddler so the mod needs to be sturdy. [emoji1787] [emoji4]
Thanks Crewella! [emoji16][emoji106]
If i was looking for a mod for a toddler id look at the aegis mini :bliss::rofl::rotflmao:

Just an update... My collection has begun. And I have to say possibly a long time love for the Pico [emoji4][emoji847][emoji3590]
20190714_194708.jpg
20190714_194729.jpg

Lovely - I love the colours on your resin one too. :)
The photo doesn't do it justice. It's got purple, burgandy, orange and black in it. I am in love with her. Even named her Demeter [emoji23] Thank you for all your valued input and help Crewella [emoji2] And to everyone else who commented!

The photo doesn't do it justice. It's got purple, burgandy, orange and black in it. I am in love with her. Even named her Demeter [emoji23] Thank you for all your valued input and help Crewella [emoji2] And to everyone else who commented!
Good name for those colours. :)

Back
Top Bottom