What's new

Hi from rainy Swindon

MsJoeyBug

Postman
Hi everyone :D

I know it says rainy Swindon, but it's actually been pretty nice out there today! Anyway, I'm Joey, 32 from Swindon. I'm a published author as well as a uni student in my last year of what has been a five year honours degree in Health & Social Care. I'm almost to my final exam and the thought of having nothing else to do but write is kinda scary!

Anyway, I started vaping after it was recommended by a friend. I've been a smoker for many years and decided to make the switch for a number of reasons, one being the amount of money I could save, another being research for a book I plan to write and another being health reasons.

On that note, I am disabled and chronically ill - please no judgements about vaping or smoking, it's a part of my life and I've had to live with it for numerous years and I figure the ins and outs of my health are between me and my doctors! I have a number of conditions, which I'm happy to talk about within reason, but I use a wheelchair 90% of the time and the other 10% I'm on my walker.

I'm also female, despite the name, it's a nickname and a long story, maybe I'll explain it all one day!

I'm vaping using a Kanger EVOD in purple because I was told and agree that it's a great system for the price and I love purple since it was an option. I'm experimenting with flavours right now, but have a boring Mystic Original Tobacco in at the moment. I'm still learning all about what I can do with it and I plan to branch out and try some different flavours at some point.

So yeah, that's me! I read I need to do the 10 posts before I can have a sig and a profile pic, but I thought I would see about making some friends who were vapers as well.

Thanks for reading

Joey:newhere:

Hello and welcome Joey.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hello there

Sent from my LT26i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hello and welcome to the Planet MsJoeyBug, great intro! There's lots of info on juices, have a read through the juice review section to get some ideas of new juices to try!

attachment.php

:welcome1: to POTV
Haven't seen many Swindonians here (Probably still trying to negotiate the Magic Roundabout)

Back
Top Bottom