What's new

Hope Everyone is Well!

Good to see you back mate, hope you're back to full health asap.

Good to see you back mate, hope you're back to full health asap.
Thanks mate, been back on an MTL RTA today and so far so good. I think if I avoid the DL i will be fine. Going to have to order some nice dessert juice though I've had my fill of fruity ice lately in my Oxva Xlim, which to be fair has been really good for flavour but you just can't beat wrapping your own wire and sticking it in an RTA, forgot how much I enjoyed that part.

Good to see you're doing better!
I too had gained weight but from meds. Stopped them abruptly and went through a month of withdrawal..(psych meds)
But couldn't lose the weight they packed on me cause by time I stopped em I was over 45 years old and had been in menopause for several years already. Ugh.
Had a gastric bypass to help jump start the process of losing it 11 months ago. But need to figure out how to stop losing more weight now. Have lost 104 lbs so far and went from a size 20 to a size 4. I'm startin to look a bit sick. Don't like it

Good to see you're doing better!
I too had gained weight but from meds. Stopped them abruptly and went through a month of withdrawal..(psych meds)
But couldn't lose the weight they packed on me cause by time I stopped em I was over 45 years old and had been in menopause for several years already. Ugh.
Had a gastric bypass to help jump start the process of losing it 11 months ago. But need to figure out how to stop losing more weight now. Have lost 104 lbs so far and went from a size 20 to a size 4. I'm startin to look a bit sick. Don't like it
Thank you, hope you get on top of things too! You've done great to get a lot off so I hope you find away to level out soon

Welcome back mate. Those Jaffa cakes are so nice aren’t they. Open a pack and they’re gone.

Good to hear that things are going better! I’ve struggled with both weight gain and loss since my cancer operation, and mtl vaping has helped stabilize my weight and given me a hobby that helps with the mental strain. Hope it stays on track for you :D

And if we’re talking public health issues, then fecking Jaffa Cakes should be regulated long before nicotine :18:

Back
Top Bottom