What's new

Horizon: Dr Michael Mosley

Have you swallowed a Dictionary ?!!! :2thumbsup:
dawson.jpg

20 minutes to go!

Bit of a shame really, got a spicy Copa Del Rey Final on here

Too late for me, off to bed. Early start in the morning, up at 04:30......
Will watch it tomorrow.

Don't know how I missed this thread before, but I did. Never mind, found it now.

I may be on this programme, along with a few others, including a couple of other PotVers - if that part of it made the cut. I haven't seen it yet, and won't see it until afterwards (no telly, thank you very much).

We were being asked about the potential risks associated with vaping, according to this or that study. We explained how and why the trace elements scare was bullshit, in some detail. We were also pretty unconcerned, on balance, about diacetyl, acetoin, acetyl propionyl - perhaps too unconcerned for that bit to make it into the programme. I don't think they were expecting us to be as informed as we were, and I'm sure they weren't expecting the majority of us to be making our own juice.

I do hope they caught the bit where I peered over my specs at Moseley when he suggested that I must be a conspiracy theorist *since I had a beard* - but somehow I don't think that will be included, either. Ah well, let's wait and see.
Beard's come on well since I last saw you! Good programme, I just hope my mum paid attention to it so she can finally actually believe what I've been telling her for years! Pretty cool to see the prototype too

haven't seen it yet (no telly, as I said earlier) - did they make us look mad?

Beard's come on well since I last saw you! Good programme, I just hope my mum paid attention to it so she can finally actually believe what I've been telling her for years! Pretty cool to see the prototype too

the beard's mostly gone, as of about ten days ago. It got beyond Rasputin, was on the way to Arvo Pärt, but now it's back to Heisenberg, more or less :)

haven't seen it yet (no telly, as I said earlier) - did they make us look mad?

No, not at all

It was very positive, basically praised for being much less harmful than smoking but still harmful

Would like to hear more about the damage differnces caused by different flavorus

I rolled my eyes a little with the two vape volunteers going in to that room. Caps, beards, blowing huge clouds just seemed to want to fog it up as much as they could :D

Could have easily watched that for another hour or two

Did any apes make the final cut?

Back
Top Bottom