What's new

How Do

BimgblingBob

Initiate
I'm bob. Been vaping and dual using for a while and recently switched completely.

I DIY juice, build coils etc.... Pretty addicted and pretty sure I spend more on vape gear than I did smoking all the time :-D

Hope your all well init

Welcome to the forum Bob. Sure you're not the only one with a hole in your pocket around vape gear, there's a lot of shiny stuff to play with.

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome. I've been lurking for a ... while ... :D

yo skinny b!

I've think I've tried pretty every kind of juice over the years. Menthols I started with but frankly I hate them now; probably because I sub ohm now but used high nic and low watts to begin.

I think I've pretty much settled on sweets and fizz so right now I have a

Weird unanmed ebay randomer pinkham on the cool fire.
Candy King Strawberry belts as the daily driver on a smok alien 220 with a scion ii tank
On the proton with a tsunami rda I'm switching between some of the DIY juices, i got a cherryade that still isnt right, a lemon and lime fizz with sweeteners that is really shaping up and sometimes switch up to candy pops lemon thingy that is quite tasty

I gotta say I love this candy king belts. It pretty expensive but a real nice daily vape.

No doubt you'll see me dropping in form time time and thanks for the tomb of advice on here. I've learned loads!

attachment.php
upload_2016-7-2_18-38-1-gif.95932
Hello @BimgblingBob ,nice to meet you Mate!!!

Back
Top Bottom