What's new

How many flavours have you tried?

I'm up to around 20 now and 3 mixed I like most I will use again ...

1) Blueberry & Berry Mint
2) Strawberry & Vanilla Tobacco
3) Cherry & Classic Tobacco

I've been in my local Vape shop most mornings in my week hols from work :D
Strawberry & vanilla tobacco sounds good.

I've only been vaping a week but I jumped straight into sub-ohming and I'm guzzling it up at the moment... I've tried 7 so far, 10ml a day... picked up a cheap mango and peach strudel concoction and destroyed my first coil... I like it sweet, perhaps this will be my downfall... I'm using ohm baked apple and rhubarb crumble at the moment...

I've literally only been vaping for 2 days and one of the first things I've noticed is the amount of kit and flavours available at my local shop, let alone online. I have bought a whopping 5 different flavours and so far tried 4 of them. This got me wondering how many must you some of you guys tried?

Ive tried about 20, my fav is Doffles by Sparks, the strawberry Vanilla waffle is the best in the range. 2nd fav is Dream by Selfish

This is one of my weaknesses, so to speak.

I spend a lot on juices, think have tried more than 100 flavors now, dont know the exact number.

So many I've lost count.Bought somemsome boxes with 10 or so in them which added a lot. I often I find I don't like that many of them though so have stopped doing that now.

Back
Top Bottom