What's new

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I own 5 but only really use 1. I was quite happy with the one I use as well until I came on this beeping forum and now I've been looking at mods half the evening!

guys I'm just thinking what's the reason you are collecting as many mods? It's just a hobby a know, but are you using them or just good to see them on the self?

guys I'm just thinking what's the reason you are collecting as many mods? It's just a hobby a know, but are you using them or just good to see them on the self?
We buy them because we have to and use them all for fear of rejection by the vape god's [emoji16]

I have a lovely missus, she never mentions the time I spend on vaping related stuff, never mentions how many mods and stuff I buy, never mentions if I vape in the house.
In fact, come to think of it..........she never talks to me.

I have a lovely missus, she never mentions the time I spend on vaping related stuff, never mentions how many mods and stuff I buy, never mentions if I vape in the house.
In fact, come to think of it..........she never talks to me.
Yeah she's fucking someone else [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Only joking Richard mate your lucky if it's never been a problem mine it was a problem for a while until she finally understood my addiction [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom