What's new

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've lost count!

So far, in regularr use, I use 3 mods & a epipe or two, but i do have around 10 mod boxes, 1 pod & 5 epipes....and countless number of tanks.

Voting will allow you to view the results.

I've acquired wayyy more than I can excuse tbh! I've binned the first 3 I bought but didn't feel bad,at not passing them on as they all had an intense innings at the hands of someone not really understanding what they were doing (ME) ! I tend to rotate according to circumstances. ATM my geek vape Shogun is my go to at home and vaporesso armour pro when I'm out and about

I used to have more than i do now but have downsized in the last year to 2 mods, a dripper and a tank.

14 Mods ... up to now ...
i feel small, only 3 mods... WASD in Blue... like when you got all? [emoji23] didn't you started vaping like a few months ago ? or am I mistaking [emoji12]
Shiny syndrome ? [emoji3]

I think you're my wife, incognito.
So that will be two mods, wouldn't dream of owning more...

i feel small, only 3 mods... WASD in Blue... like when you got all? [emoji23] didn't you started vaping like a few months ago ? or am I mistaking [emoji12]
Shiny syndrome ? [emoji3]

Yeah only a few months ago mate ... can't help it :D

I have too many... Especially considering I always just end up using my Switcher with big baby beast mesh coils... Did just receive a mag p3 and a TFV16 though, so if you never see me again I've switched to that as my all day vape

Back
Top Bottom