What's new

How many years have you vaped? What is your first vape?

New to vaping because of this forum . I was rollups for years , Until I found this place I was blind to the fact that not smoking was unachievable . Been vaping 3 years now and what a place this has been. Great people, Fun ,Shit,Terrible ,Intelligent, A little nice. But the best place you can be if you want to quit the fags, or smoking.

Lost my(first) Fuse at a wedding, got it back recently (was in the car all along, lol), it's still kicking, but no juices appropriate to stick in it these days (also still have some coils left over for when i do though).

I've been vaping for just over 5 years. Spent most of my cig money on vaping hardware which takes pride of place in the house lol. First mod was a Cool Fire 1 with a iclear 30 S tank. Great little set up that got me off the fags for good. Sadly it stopped working but still have it as a reminder of the day I quit smoking.

Must've Vaped on & off for about 4 1/2 years & 1st device was a istick 20 with the GS tank, certainly helped initially

6 years Jan 5th. first set up vision spinner with a carto then a kanger protank, soon followed by a innokin 20w box mod . Six years on i have more gear than your local vapeshop lol.

This attempt will be 3 years come the end of January, started on an Aspire K2, these days I predominantly use mechs with the occasional MTL setup when out and about.

This attempt will be 3 years come the end of January, started on an Aspire K2, these days I predominantly use mechs with the occasional MTL setup when out and about.
Well done, keep it up. I'm just over the 5 years. Will be 5yrs 3 months come the 26th but who's counting lol

5 years and a couple months here too. First was a Blu kit but didn't get along with it, but a Kanger T3s a better battery (still pen style but had more mah and oomph) andnsome Hangsen 24mg Amber Gold helped me kick them for good. Nowadays, all sorts of rdas, rtas, regulated and mechanical to hand. Mtl, dtl, not fussed as long as theres some throat hit and nicotine. Flavours nice but only if theres a kick to it too.

I started vaping in the summer of 2014 using an eGo with a carto. I was not one of the folks who stopped smoking with my first vape. I duel used until the end of February, '15. Now I'm using an Aegis Solo with a Kayfun V3 Mini on top. I have loads of RTAs and various mods in my stash drawer for after the Deeming. I also vape unflavored that is DIY so now my cost, other than buying shiny things, is very low.

Jerry

Back
Top Bottom