What's new

I’m in need of help with e liquid

Badayuni

Postman
Ever since I quit smoking and moved over to vaping around 7 years ago I’ve only ever vaped liquids from prime vapes. My choice is always mixed berries types of flavours. Raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry etc.

Unfortunately all my prime vapes stock is finished and tk my dismay it looks like Prime Vapes don’t make any of their own e liquids anymore. It seems like they’re only reselling other brands.

I’m desperately searching for berry based juices to replace my prime vapes ones.

I’ve spent a fortunate so far on trial and error, what I’m finding is that every liquid I’ve tried has coolada, menthol / cooling affect in it, which I absolutely despise. The descriptions for these juices doesn’t list cooking anywhere.

Please can anyone help me and recommend some mixed berry juices that are not to sweet, smooth and don’t have that horrible cooling affect.

I’d be so grateful.

Thank you

Ever since I quit smoking and moved over to vaping around 7 years ago I’ve only ever vaped liquids from prime vapes. My choice is always mixed berries types of flavours. Raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry etc.

Unfortunately all my prime vapes stock is finished and tk my dismay it looks like Prime Vapes don’t make any of their own e liquids anymore. It seems like they’re only reselling other brands.

I’m desperately searching for berry based juices to replace my prime vapes ones.

I’ve spent a fortunate so far on trial and error, what I’m finding is that every liquid I’ve tried has coolada, menthol / cooling affect in it, which I absolutely despise. The descriptions for these juices doesn’t list cooking anywhere.

Please can anyone help me and recommend some mixed berry juices that are not to sweet, smooth and don’t have that horrible cooling affect.

I’d be so grateful.

Thank you

Some here.. https://manabush.com/collections/prime-vapes-uk-eliquids Purple Rain is a belter

Secluded sorbet which is a raspberry based liquid

Triple berry which is dark berries

Blood berry lemonade
Secluded Sorbet is discontinued. Limonada is as near as you can get now
Purple Rain is a nice berry Prime Vapes and again, as close as you can get to your original favourite
You wont find a replacement juice that is close to Secluded - trust me Ive tried

Secluded Sorbet is discontinued. Limonada is as near as you can get now
Purple Rain is a nice berry Prime Vapes and again, as close as you can get to your original favourite
You wont find a replacement juice that is close to Secluded - trust me Ive tried
Thanks for your reply. Even limonada is sold out.

Do you know of any other berry flavour liquids that are smooth and don’t have any cooling, menthol in them please. Not even a hint of it?

Purple rain it’s to harsh for me, I find grape flavours to be very harsh.

I do wonder why prime vapes has stopped making a lot of their liquids?

Back
Top Bottom