What's new

I am the master mixer

I'm sure after a few hours sleep my brain will engage....

But....

The long and short is that I made my first juices today [emoji16]

I'm sure after a few hours sleep my brain will engage....

But....

The long and short is that I made my first juices today [emoji16]

Yeah, but you're still a cunt.
Oops, sorry, what I meant to say was, well done & congratulations. :beerchug

You're doing it all wrong!!!!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1482016108.144688.jpg

Love the Allen and Heath @smut , v nice. I had a quick blast earlier, found some tunes I had forgotten about, lovely Ray Keith tune and my old Tru Playaz collection.

2016-12-17 23.18.32.jpg

Nice one on the mixing @MrTeaTime - shake and vape or is it a steeper?

Love the Allen and Heath @smut , v nice. I had a quick blast earlier, found some tunes I had forgotten about, lovely Ray Keith tune and my old Tru Playaz collection.

View attachment 113074

Nice one on the mixing @MrTeaTime - shake and vape or is it a steeper?

Could never get along with Pioneer mixers, always thought they felt quite plasticy, A&H shits built like a tank xD yeah thats one of the nice things with vinyls, you just pull a random one out and its a surprise what you might get

Just trying to remember how long I have had that mixer, got to be coming up 15 years now... I was wowed by the effects and sampling unit on it at the time, never use it though. Yup A&H are proper rugged, excellent bits of kit. Am hoping to organise my vinyl over Xmas, will see how I get on. Had a rough count today and reckon got about 1,200 bits of vinyl, I reckon about 20% will go to make room for some missing classics I need to get :D

Just trying to remember how long I have had that mixer, got to be coming up 15 years now... I was wowed by the effects and sampling unit on it at the time, never use it though. Yup A&H are proper rugged, excellent bits of kit. Am hoping to organise my vinyl over Xmas, will see how I get on. Had a rough count today and reckon got about 1,200 bits of vinyl, I reckon about 20% will go to make room for some missing classics I need to get :D

Its going strong then! never really got into the whole effects when mixing which is another reason i liked the A&H stuff, they didnt got ott with it, just a lp/hp filter, the stuff thats coming out now has just gone way overboard, its like looking at the millennium falcon control panel, to much shit going on xD Tried organising mine once but they just got mixed around again within a week so never did it again. Not counted mine in a while, but mines just a cluster fuck of disorganised shit now, got a load of 60/70/80 stuff off one of my aunt when she passed a way so theyre just mixed in with all my other stuff now. Could never bring myself to sell any of mine xD know how much of a ball ache it would be to try and get them again with a lot of limited 500/1000 presses and bootlegs.

Back
Top Bottom