What's new

I am the master mixer

I used to DJ a bit when I was younger and I was on few lists where they would send out promos for feedback. I have some proper shit in there I just won't ever listen to. I had a brief fling with Techno before I got into jungle as well, to my shame some psy trance too... That shit I don't think I will listen to again, will have a quick blast on it next week but expect I will try and shit the lot once I have seen once they go for on discogs. I have a good whack of punk and indie stuff as well that is going nowhere. I might stick up some of the best and worst bits as I go through them. Sorry for the hijack TeaTime :D

I used to DJ a bit when I was younger and I was on few lists where they would send out promos for feedback. I have some proper shit in there I just won't ever listen to. I had a brief fling with Techno before I got into jungle as well, to my shame some psy trance too... That shit I don't think I will listen to again, will have a quick blast on it next week but expect I will try and shit the lot once I have seen once they go for on discogs. I have a good whack of punk and indie stuff as well that is going nowhere. I might stick up some of the best and worst bits as I go through them. Sorry for the hijack TeaTime :D

Looool, I think everyone has their dirty little secrets when it comes to music, shit they'd feel shameful of telling about to someone else xD Yeah some of the hard to find suff goes for silly money on discogs, spent alot of money on there myself though. Not got any stuff like that myself, my mums partner has a shit load though, should go through his at some point.

I've a 7 year collection of early rave and breakbeat (1988 to 95), but no decks to play it on. I keep threatening to sell it, but the thought of listening to every white label to try remember what it is, then put the collection into some order, sends me screaming away thinking 'maybe I'll just keep them'!

Last edited:
Well done @MrTeaTime you won't look back now.
You may however throw some crap ones away:)
I'll not stray from either a universal Base mix (zero nic and add my own nic) or flavour shots and get my own vg/PG and then adding nic shots....

@dripworx will hopefully be releasing my faves as a concentrate [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

In your dreams:) this becomes like shinyitis, only with flavours.
Good luck old chap.

Back
Top Bottom