What's new

I am the master mixer

In your dreams:) this becomes like shinyitis, only with flavours.
Good luck old chap.
I got some cracking advice from Lee on everything I needed.....

So in between buying zero nic juice and adding some nic shots, or adding a flavour shot to some vg and pg I think I'm good [emoji4]

Will we be seeing 'Fresh baked bread' juice ? Love that smell mmm hungry now

I got some cracking advice from Lee on everything I needed.....

So in between buying zero nic juice and adding some nic shots, or adding a flavour shot to some vg and pg I think I'm good [emoji4]

Hold that thought man ;)
I mix from scratch with top ass quality flavours & diluents, no expense spared and my last litre came out at £25 including quality decant bottles ... stick that in your Pharaoh and vape it :D

Hold that thought man ;)
I mix from scratch with top ass quality flavours & diluents, no expense spared and my last litre came out at £25 including quality decant bottles ... stick that in your Pharaoh and vape it :D
Who knows what the future might hold....I might get the bug [emoji16]

VTD .........Vaping Transmitted Disease

These include Shinyitus, Chemistry, Chasing the fabled ADV and Metallurgy. No known cure as yet but Brussels are hard at work on this.

Nic shots don't count. That's the equivalent of painting a picture using painting by numbers. If it doesn't require gloves & a hazmat suit then you're not doing it right. :D

:diy:

Nic shots don't count. That's the equivalent of painting a picture using painting by numbers. If it doesn't require gloves & a hazmat suit then you're not doing it right. :D

:diy:
Did you not see my gloves?

Back
Top Bottom