What's new

I need recommendations for a new tank please

Love_Yellow

Postman
I gave up vaping back in 2020 by accident.

Back in January of this year I had a week from a hell and a night where I ran to the local village to get a packet of cigarettes. I knew it wasn't the answer. That night I ordered vape supplies.

I was using an innokin tank and I liked that. Recently I changed to an aspire nautilits tank. I do like it but I am having problems with it. Like opening the top section and sometimes the tank comes away too. Or changing the coil can be fiddly. I currently have I think 18 to 23 Watts coil and 70vg juice. I only changed the coil yesterday. I primed the coil and I did some dry pulling before letting it sit.

Today I am being hit with far too much burnt and dry vapes and it's awful. I don't know, is that common with the tank?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a tank for a high VG (70%) juice. Something where the coils can last me up to a week. I am trying to enjoy some vaping and I am so stressed too but this isn't helping me.

Please help and thank you.

Sounds like you are priming it right but are you starting on a much lower wattage to start to help the coul bed in. I don't only have the original nautilus from 2015 but for the 0.7 coil I would start at 10watt then turn up a watt every few puffs. You won't get much flavour or cloud but the coil is still heating up and bedding the cotton in.
Sadly any make of coil can have bad ones in the box.worst I had was 4 out of the 5 would burn out within an hour then the last one lasted two weeks.
I can't help much with new MTL tanks as I mainly vape sub ohm at 35-50w but someone will be along to advise.

You don't say what Nautilus tank or coils you are using but the 1ohm mesh coil should suit and will do 70VG. How long they last depends on how much you vape, the type of juice and at what wattage but in my experience they last well and give v good flavour. You can run them below the recommended 13-15watts, I use them at 9W in a Nautilus 3, no issues with either.

Back
Top Bottom