What's new

I need to try something new

RDA I haven’t use to be honest but I think I prefer the ready ones only for time shake.
Any suggestions for Tanks is appreciated.

Thanks all!

Takes about 3 mins to do a coils build and swap plus wicking once good at it. Once coil is in after that if your happy with it you will only be doing a quick dry burn and changing the cotton once a week or so which is a one minute job. I have had the same coil in my tank for 5 months now . Factor in the time not spent to buy coils, factor in the money and what £ value you put on your time to earn the money to buy coils .. and your time amount saved is huge compared to shop bought ones.

Edit I do have a tank at home thats on the first coil I ever put in it .. I bought it about 2 years ago lol

Takes about 3 mins to do a coils build and swap plus wicking once good at it. Once coil is in after that if your happy with it you will only be doing a quick dry burn and changing the cotton once a week or so which is a one minute job. I have had the same coil in my tank for 5 months now . Factor in the time not spent to buy coils, factor in the money and what £ value you put on your time to earn the money to buy coils .. and your time amount saved is huge compared to shop bought ones.

Edit I do have a tank at home thats on the first coil I ever put in it .. I bought it about 2 years ago lol

Well, that sounds awesome but I have no idea/experience of it. I am willing to give RDA a try. Any recommendations on tanks, tools, or whatever I might need? Tutorials? Sorry I know it might be a lot I ask but I need some guidance... [emoji52]

+1 for building your own, its really much easier than you think.
just youtube vape coil building, there's a ton of vids for almost every tank out there.

Ok sounds fair! And what about RDA tanks?
That’s a whole new world to me...

If its RDA/squonks I Like the vandy vape pulse range for their simplicity and wasp nano for all out flavour.... For RTA with a juice resovoir there are better guys than me to advise as I only drip and squonk these days.

RTA MTL wise, the most popular here seem to be the Innokin Ares, The Digiflavor Siren 2 and the Vandy Vape Berserker.
But I've just noticed you DTL so dunno lol. Someone will be along soon

I concur with comments above. I’ve started doing my own coils & still getting the hang of it but the amount of money saved against stock bought coils, against time to actually do them, well it makes sense all round. Probably a few pence for coil & wick I would imagine. I’m slow too but find it quite therapeutic TBH

Thanks all for your help!
I am a bit confused with the RDA and RTA but I guess I’ll figure it out!
Got some reading to do!

Thanks all!!!

RDA = Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser
RTA = Rebuildable Tank Atomiser
basically ones got a tank you fill up, the other one you drip the liquid straight onto the coil. I'll let you work out which one is which. :p

Back
Top Bottom