What's new

If you are new to modding, watch this and be taught by a master :)

danfoshizzle

Achiever
This is tin your tip from Monday night, and is one of the best explained modding tutorial videos I have seen, Gary Dibley explains the basics with pens and paper, :D

And Mark finishes is dna20mod in between

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep GD did 3 tutorials for us (The Vapourmists) that can be found on our channel, he is "The Modfather", and with Mark in his shows now as well it`s "double yer pleasure" As I have always said "Back street modders..we salute you" :yourock:

Yeah, Watching gary is what inspired me to start making mods, only on the first at the moment, but will definitely not be my last :D

Excellent +1, Have fun and take it slow to start with, if you hit a snag then just stop for a moment a check the tutorials to help put you right, there are also other members here who I think would be more than happy to help you if needed, we look forward to seeing the end result here :).

The soldering should be easy enough, used to (still occasionly do) mod consoles, its the woodwork I absolutely have no clue what I am doing with :D

I learned a HUGE amount from SteelJan. Her "Elmo" mod was what gave me the push to making VV tins. I cannot recommend her enough - all of her vids are illustrated and she focuses on "user safety" in her builds. Very much worth putting into you mod building arsenal. I can't thank her enough for her tutorials.

Here's SteelJan on YouTube

Back
Top Bottom