What's new

If you could only vape one flavour.........

Can you recommend a brand? Ive been using a lot of Getvape's Blueberry Slushie recently and developed quite a liking for it, so interested in trying others.

As for only being able to use one liquid, mine would be Pinkman
Rubeez elquid is nice and cheap around £35 for 400ml but if you order request (no cool shot) aka menthol
Or dominion e liquids blue slush, they do a concentrate now - a local shop stocks them and is my favourite out the 2 - took 90ml with me on holiday last summer and now every time I have it, it just reminds me of paphos.

Rubeez elquid is nice and cheap around £35 for 400ml but if you order request (no cool shot) aka menthol
Or dominion e liquids blue slush, they do a concentrate now - a local shop stocks them and is my favourite out the 2 - took 90ml with me on holiday last summer and now every time I have it, it just reminds me of paphos.

Rubeez prices do look quite good, might give that one a try

Rhodonite by Diy or die, it's a raspberry/macaroons cookie, it's amazing and is my ADV would ' recommend to anyone and it's £20 For 120ml

Fcukin munkey from fcukin flava - love the ice cold koolada and that bubblegum flavour! Could vape all day everyday, shame it's so expensive :(

Well easily my fav concoction has to be smooth tobacco,mixed with a small amount of choc fudge brownie. Blimmin lovely!

Hey all - I've started a poll and will be working my way through any of the branded names listed here. I wanted to get an idea of consensus for people's favourites (quantifiably) as I'm stuck on my favourite but hoping to find something better. If you'd like to vote, it's here - it'd certainly help me out and might be useful for others and save a lot of searching threads! https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ourite-liquid-juice-poll.135171/#post-1467021

Back
Top Bottom