What's new

If you could only vape one flavour.........

Only tobacco for me. I know that we are all different,, but those sweet and tangy flavours :puke:

It was RY4 for the first four years but then it’s been Custard or Custard Cream for the last 7 years; probably won’t change now

Can you recommend a good tobacco or DIY recipe?

Try Manabush as they have some great Tobacco Liquids, my favourite by them is Chiricahua Sun. The owner of Manabush @ZT comes on POTV quite regular and am pretty sure he will give you some good advice.

Try Manabush as they have some great Tobacco Liquids, my favourite by them is Chiricahua Sun. The owner of Manabush @ZT comes on POTV quite regular and am pretty sure he will give you some good advice.
Yep - what he said, happy to recommend!

If I could only vape one flavour it would be the original Spiritwalker Powwow which is sadly no longer available, that stuff was amazing and what made me fall in love with vaping or the original O.B by Suicide Bunny which is also no longer available as the recipe has been changed.

Can you recommend a good tobacco or DIY recipe?
My DIY liquids are made from my old stock of pipe tobaccos (steeped in PG for 3 - 6 months to make a concentrate).
My bought tobaccos are usually Drake's or La Tabaccheria. I havent tried Manabush yet - I will have to get around to ordering some.

Hangsen Atom Cigar 18mg. I bought a few of the Inawera tobacco concentrates, added a drop or 2 of them to some bottles of Atom. They're busy steeping, so time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom