What's new

If you could only vape one flavour.........

I make my ejuice with Capella Strawberry V2 concentrate. I buy it by the litre and mix up 5 litres at a time. That's it, sweet and simple.

I occasionally stick something else in a tank, just to keep vapers tongue away, but that's it, CSV2 all the way for me.

Last edited:
Strawberry Granola in an RDA, heaven from a chimney. Since I discovered it I have hardly vaped anything else

Gotta be Ostara from Vaper Technology Austin, small brand out of Texas in the U.S.A.

Flavor profile is watermelon w/citrus and the real thing that throws people for a loop... cucumber.
You get a sweet watermelon with a bright citrus (pretty sure it's tangerine with a hint of lemon) backdrop on the inhale, both flavors taking a back note with the heavy cucumber on the exhale. With the watermelon and citrus fruits taking a backdrop though it provides for a sweetened cucumber on the exhale, akin to a honeyed cucumber.

Normally I am a heavy dessert fan however this juice is just entirely too refreshing for me to pass up and I have found myself coming back to it time and time again.

It was Drakes Burley but there is no more stock of it in the UK, probably a Black Note NET next.

It's hard to name one as i have come across a few since i started, i absolutely love Chiricahua Sun from Manabush and also Firewater X is also class. I can't buy from them now as my Debit Card isn't accepted so have had to source my liquid elsewhere. I have found a few good vendors so it's not as much of a concern to me as it used to be.

If only one it would be 88Vape New Yorker Short fill @3mg , that's all my Smok RPM 4 with LP2 0.23 Ώ Coil is used for :)

Back
Top Bottom