What's new

If you could only vape one flavour.........

Firewater X Original Custard, been vaping it for the past few days and it's gorgeous, Custard with that subtle hint of Tobacco. Will be trying one of my own concoctions tomorrow which is in a similar type as the one i just mentioned, hoping it's nice. Wish me luck as for some reason i think it's gonna be yuck, but i did adhere to the recipe and the flavour had some good ratings, will let you all know if it was failure or success lol.

Four years On from my last answer and it's still manabush nanabhozo for me.
You'll get taste fatigue they said, No flavour will last more than a few year's they said.
Ball's will it. Awesome stuff.

Blackcurrant - probably Vampire Vapes if I had to choose. I'm trying all sorts of other flavours at the moment, but I'll always go back to blackcurrant.

I’ve always got some blackcurrant on the go, nearly 4 years later.... :tongue:

I could'nt do without my heisenberg or these days I get it from Drip Hacks , similar to the OG but its called "The One Who Knocks" or Flavour Boss;s version "HZN" had one version or another for the last 5 years , I vape other flavours in the evening , but its my adv & the flavour that helped my kick the tabs

I could'nt do without my heisenberg or these days I get it from Drip Hacks , similar to the OG but its called "The One Who Knocks" or Flavour Boss;s version "HZN" had one version or another for the last 5 years , I vape other flavours in the evening , but its my adv & the flavour that helped my kick the tabs

I have the hzn from flavour boss. 4 days steep so far and tastes great. It's a shake and vape but iv a feeling it's going to get better.

I would have normally said Supergood Butter 06 without question, but Prime Vapes Baked Alaska and Strawberry Apocalypse are currently vying for the top spot.

Back
Top Bottom