What's new

I'm getting fed up mixing.

why not ?? 30ml 300 ml 30000ml they have the same % vrs volume of pg vg flavour ...

so heres a little hint for those that the flavour is a bit mahhh hmmmm .. mix by weight either use boiling water (like a babys bottle) or nuke it .. before you put the nic in
heat and stir (the shit out of it ) let it cool add nic less steep time better flavour ..

I’d argue if it tastes shit when it’s first mixed, it’s unlikely to improve from steeping or heating (I’m not sure if that was what you were saying tbh)
I’ve made so many juices where I’m convinced they will be amazing, but fundamentally, for me at least, some just don’t go.
Most of my fails have been with berry flavours, and have pretty much given up now, hence why I’m trying other fruits. I have four blackcurrants, Three raspberry’s, four strawberries, four cherries, and they all tatse pretty rank and chemical. I’ve got several one shot berry mixes, all crap. No amount of steeping, breathing and fucking around will ever make them taste right to my palette, and I really have no idea why I have them all still sitting around in bottles that could be used for flavours that DO work.
Again, it’s all subjective of course, and others may like to say they have made the PERFECT berry mix.......

why not ?? 30ml 300 ml 30000ml they have the same % vrs volume of pg vg flavour ...

They don’t have the same volume of liquid though. You wouldn’t buy an industrial mixer to mix 10ml of liquid, for example.

They don’t have the same volume of liquid though. You wouldn’t buy an industrial mixer to mix 10ml of liquid, for example.
you would if your a fool ?
hence the part about warming like a babys bottle ?
look it's a suggestion .. and works for me .. if ya don't want to do it that's fine ..

you would if your a fool ?
hence the part about warming like a babys bottle ?
look it's a suggestion .. and works for me .. if ya don't want to do it that's fine ..

I don’t understand, are you saying that you are a fool? You do know that you don’t warm a baby’s bottle to mix flavours, right?

What i don’t get is why you heat everything up then cool it, then add the nic. Why do this, you must have a reason. It seems pointless to me.

You claim that this is what eliquid manufacturers do but for all Inknow you may have fabricated this.

I don’t understand, are you saying that you are a fool? You do know that you don’t warm a baby’s bottle to mix flavours, right?

What i don’t get is why you heat everything up then cool it, then add the nic. Why do this, you must have a reason. It seems pointless to me.

You claim that this is what eliquid manufacturers do but for all Inknow you may have fabricated this.
If you watch the you tube video of Manabush mixing up, there is no heating involved. Will find the link and post.
Link here

but they are using a vibro pad .. and he does say 4 runs ? the quantity hes mixing would not need a vat ..

Matter is made up of atoms and molecules (groupings of atoms) and energy causes the atoms and molecules to always be in motion - either bumping into each other or vibrating back and forth. The motion of atoms and molecules creates a form of energy called heat or thermal energy which is present in all matter

Molecules are undergoing elastic collisions. For any given substance, the faster its molecules are colliding, the hotter it is. When an object slides along another object, the total kinetic energy plus gravitational potential of its molecules plus gravitational potential energy must be conserved. It can be proven that in Newtonian physics, for any system whose momentum doesn't change, its kinetic energy increases by the same amount in all frames of reference though not necessarily the kinetic energy of each individual object in the system. That means the total kinetic energy of each sliding object can be espressed as the sum of its kinetic energy of movement and the kinetic energy of its molecules. When they slide across each other, kinetic energy of movement is converted to kinetic energy of molecules. Since an object requires such a high speed of molecules like 300 m/s to have room temperature, not very much heat gets created for the amount of kinetic energy lost to friction. That's why it's easy to not notice that friction can produce any heat

but they are using a vibro pad .. and he does say 4 runs ? the quantity hes mixing would not need a vat ..

Matter is made up of atoms and molecules (groupings of atoms) and energy causes the atoms and molecules to always be in motion - either bumping into each other or vibrating back and forth. The motion of atoms and molecules creates a form of energy called heat or thermal energy which is present in all matter

Molecules are undergoing elastic collisions. For any given substance, the faster its molecules are colliding, the hotter it is. When an object slides along another object, the total kinetic energy plus gravitational potential of its molecules plus gravitational potential energy must be conserved. It can be proven that in Newtonian physics, for any system whose momentum doesn't change, its kinetic energy increases by the same amount in all frames of reference though not necessarily the kinetic energy of each individual object in the system. That means the total kinetic energy of each sliding object can be espressed as the sum of its kinetic energy of movement and the kinetic energy of its molecules. When they slide across each other, kinetic energy of movement is converted to kinetic energy of molecules. Since an object requires such a high speed of molecules like 300 m/s to have room temperature, not very much heat gets created for the amount of kinetic energy lost to friction. That's why it's easy to not notice that friction can produce any heat

All of this is totally irrelevant to the question I asked, which was, did you just make up the thing about eliquid manufacturers heating up the ingredients. It seems we can assume you made it up.

[emoji23] could have just answered the question and told him you don't have a clue what manufacturers are doing or not doing instead if making yourself look stupid [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom