What's new

Review Indigene eliquid.

Just a quick add-on.
Took the Skyline/Tamahaac to work but left the half-full Pharoah at home. Coming home tonight, I'm struck by how much the fig has developed in the Pharoah - such succulent sweetness on the exhale but still with that tobacco earthy luxury underpinning it. Just a beautiful liquid - congrats to Indigène. Really excellent and welcome addition to my must-haves :)

@ZT

You haven't seen my toes....and if you slip a gratis 60ml of Tamahaac in the post I'll ensure you never have to!

Not fit for man or beast, trust me.

This is the first time I’ve tried to describe juice in written words so apologies if this all sounds like waffle, but the tl:dr is - it’s lovely, I could adv this and you should definitely try it. I haven’t tried any Druids Brew yet but based on this I will definitely be giving them a whirl in the near future.

Sorry for not quoting all of what is an excellent and thoughtful review. Many thanks for taking so much trouble.

yeah, the menthol thing is really scaring me off ... but based on the other two I feel I should at least give it a go.

You should. The menthol side of Snow Queen is an effect rather than an icy blast- it's there to prop up the spearmint and to help this all sit in the tobacco mix. I hope you find that it does :)

For me most tobacco liquids do smell and taste like tobacco, but more like when you open the pouch, rather than when you actually smoke it! Great review, I would have bought some based on either of your guys' reviews. If I hadn't already.

That's exactly what I think. Interestingly, "opening the pouch" (phnar phnar) was one of my favourite things about being a rollie smoker. I remember thinking back then that I wished tobacco smoked the way it smelled in the packet. Well, vapers are blessed with this possibility I reckon.

I have to agree with all the comments so far, though I was a bit worried at first.

I cleaned and recoiled both my K5s, put one juice in each, vaping at 45 watts (sorry Martin), and it took a tankful for the cotton to bed in and the coils to develop a coating, but this was a revelation as each flavour improved with every session.

They taste fairly similar to me, though I surprisingly prefer the Kona, in which I can taste chocolate rather than coffee. Flavour intensity is somewhere in between Powwow and Chiricahua Sun and they are definitely all from the same family.

Another 2 great additions to a range of thoughtfully developed juices.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason you get the chocolate is the amount of power your putting in. Not that this is an issue in any way- just bear in mind if you back it off, or take a long cool hit you'll get one of the other layers.

Most of my input into this mix was governed by how it went on a Kayfun mini, either on a long, metal tip or a short teflon.

Different temperature or amount of cooling; Length of draw; inhale or exhale- should alter the flavour (of both) fairly radically. All of these flavours should sit nicely with the taste of the juices, which I'm hoping you find to be bold but mildly sweet.

Many thanks guys for giving this much of a damn about what we've come up with.

Snow Queen, to digress a bit but fits in, is a lovely subtly sweet menthol, quite unlike others I've tried. I wouldnt say it's an adv for me, but i really like it as a change at times. Worth a shot...

So, @simong - I'll send you 10ml (12 or 6, forget) if you like - if it doesn't suit, just send it back :)

Snow Queen, to digress a bit but fits in, is a lovely subtly sweet menthol, quite unlike others I've tried. I wouldnt say it's an adv for me, but i really like it as a change at times. Worth a shot...

So, @simong - I'll send you 10ml (12 or 6, forget) if you like - if it doesn't suit, just send it back :)

Thanks for the offer but I've been sorted out already. :)

Got hold of the Tamahaac this week, had a couple of tanks through a Smok Trophy v2 with the naturevape coils at 12 watts. A very complex juice well worth investigating.

Back
Top Bottom