What's new

Is Lord Sugar going to enter the e-cig market ?

Exactly. Big companies will be great for our fight against any silly regulations or limitations governments want to impose. Doesn't mean we gotta shop with them. To aid my point, look at the current supposed largest vaping retailer TW who are going to be ploughing money into fighting the "ban". Granted he may be heading down a totally silly route, but he will fight the fight. Now do we all have to buy from them? Nah, I will stick to my favourite rotation of great vendors.

The main problem we have is there are too many good vendors that I want to give my money to, but they have to wait their turn lol
Big as TW are in the world of ecigs. They are microscopic compared to big tobacco and the billions available to them.

I only used them as the example because at the moment they are the biggest, well over this side of the pond I think anyway. You know the point I was getting at anyway.

I personally feel a debt of gratitude to the vendors I have bought from so far and the well known vendors in this community, because along with this forum they have given me the tools to finally break away from cigarettes. For that I will always be grateful, and for those reasons they'll always have my custom.

Has anyone looked on their website?
£9.99 for an evod and £7.99 for a ce4,
at those prices I don't think they will last long

And the rent in covent garden must be astronomical
That's why there's no e cig shops in London. I thought I might pop in there for some ego cartridges but it looks like they're stocking hardly anything
btw lord sugar the master of innovation can go fuck himself, excuse my french but I hate that guy. Don't get me started on the apprentice, my wife loves it but everytime I hear them call him Lord Sugar I want to impale myself on a broom stick. Then there's Alesha Dixon....Jesus Christ I'm going red with hatred
Um, sorry everyone

Last edited:
And the rent in covent garden must be astronomical
That's why there's no e cig shops in London. I thought I might pop in there for some ego cartridges but it looks like they're stocking hardly anything
btw lord sugar the master of innovation can go fuck himself, excuse my french but I hate that guy. Don't get me started on the apprentice, my wife loves it but everytime I hear them call him Lord Sugar I want to impale myself on a broom stick. Then there's Alesha Dixon....Jesus Christ I'm going red with hatred
Um, sorry everyone

Wiggly, sit down, breath, chain vape and remember. YES LORD SUGAR

Back
Top Bottom