What's new

Is my nicotine to high ?

Dst26

Postman
Hello everyone
When vaping I seem to get a sore stomach, it’s not painful, almost feels like when you’ve done to many sit ups ( not that I do many lol ). Could it be the nicotine?, I don’t get any of the other symptoms from too much nicotine, feeling sick or headaches. I m using 12mg 50/50. Thanks for any help.

Hello everyone
When vaping I seem to get a sore stomach, it’s not painful, almost feels like when you’ve done to many sit ups ( not that I do many lol ). Could it be the nicotine?, I don’t get any of the other symptoms from too much nicotine, feeling sick or headaches. I m using 12mg 50/50. Thanks for any help.
We could use a little more info to be able to help you better:

Are you DL (Direct Lung) or MTL (Mouth To Lung) vaping?
What coil and power (wattage) are you using to vape?

I use 20mg nic salts around 11 watts for MTL but I use 3mg for DL between 40 to 66 watts.

If your clouds are big then I suspect you are vaping too high nicotine mg.

I’m MTL with a 1.6 zenith coil between 10-12 watts

That all sounds about right for MTL then, have you always experienced this or is it something recent? Stomach pain is a new one on me though so I have no idea sorry, perhaps someone else has experienced this an can help (hopefully).

are you drinking more water while vaping?
could it be an intolerance to PG which some suffer with.
is it all juice or certain makes. what juice are you using at the mo. are you buying TPD tested 10ml bottles with nic already in or using shortfills and adding your own 72% nic or 1.8mg nic shot.
im guessing not using nic shots as would need way too many to get to 12mg

if it’s spitting a lot of liquid out the tip that could be the culprit.

are you drinking more water while vaping?
could it be an intolerance to PG which some suffer with.
is it all juice or certain makes. what juice are you using at the mo. are you buying TPD tested 10ml bottles with nic already in or using shortfills and adding your own 72% nic or 1.8mg nic shot.
im guessing not using nic shots as would need way too many to get to 12mg
I don’t drink anymore water while vaping, I don’t feel de-hydrated. Seems to be all makes, at the moment im using LiQUID e liquid. Only use TPD 10ml bottles with nicotine in.

Back
Top Bottom