What's new

Istick 50w won't turn on..........

If the atty shorts which I suspect it did :P, removal of the atty and an unplug / replug is how to reset the isticks :P

Glad its working again tinks

If the atty shorts which I suspect it did :P, removal of the atty and an unplug / replug is how to reset the isticks :P

Glad its working again tinks

Thanks Huggett, I will try and remember that. But seriously I am impressed and thank full for the prompt responses and appropriate advice, your all pretty awesome.

Thanks Huggett, I will try and remember that. But seriously I am impressed and thank full for the prompt responses and appropriate advice, your all pretty awesome.

More than welcome hun, glad its working again.

Tis what were all here for im sure you'll agree

#HelpAnApe

Hi Huggett, sticky button still a bit of an issue so I got some of that alchol in a spray. Just wanted to know what I do with it? Just spray it over the sticking button? I know the stuff is flamable so I will turn the istick off, anything else I need to know?

Hi Huggett, sticky button still a bit of an issue so I got some of that alchol in a spray. Just wanted to know what I do with it? Just spray it over the sticking button? I know the stuff is flamable so I will turn the istick off, anything else I need to know?

Isopropyl alcohol is used for electronic cleaning :).

It'll evaporate rather quickly, just spray it onto the affected area and rub it in. Give it 5 or so minutes and you're good to go :)

If it's possible to turn off the iStick by all means do so :)

Isopropyl alcohol is used for electronic cleaning :).

It'll evaporate rather quickly, just spray it onto the affected area and rub it in. Give it 5 or so minutes and you're good to go :)

If it's possible to turn off the iStick by all means do so :)

Thanks Huggett I will give it a go.

She seems better :D

Awesome stuff :), she may need it repeating regularly but atleast you have the IPA :)

It could possibly need a thorough internal clean around the button from spilled juice, but I wouldn't recommend it if you don't know how. Keep the ipa to hand is the best bet :P

Back
Top Bottom