What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Fuzz ball if you haven't tried it yet, that's my personal favourite from the whole range. Always have a bottle on my desk [emoji16]

Fuzz ball if you haven't tried it yet, that's my personal favourite from the whole range. Always have a bottle on my desk [emoji16]
Desperately want to buy a Goon but you keep having sales [emoji23]

Desperately want to buy a Goon but you keep having sales [emoji23]

The goon is awesome, I have heard a few people say that the knuckle head vapes clones are very good I think @MrTeaTime has one and also a original and compared them

The goon is awesome, I have heard a few people say that the knuckle head vapes clones are very good I think @MrTeaTime has one and also a original and compared them
I'll somehow end up convincing myself to get the original and some of the crack you sell! I can't decide on the colour though...

I'll somehow end up convincing myself to get the original and some of the crack you sell! I can't decide on the colour though...

I have a stainless one and a brass one, may get rid of the brass one ;)

I've ordered fuzz ball, pink grapple, blue pop and some smuttons... oh and a stainless Goon [emoji52]

Heads up, we will have all orders dispatched by tomorrow and back to same day postage.

Sorry for the slight delay been flooded with orders over the weekend and today, the majority of orders were posted out today as usual but a small amount will be sent tomorrow morning. Sorry if that's one of you! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Found a new mod for you @Dripworx seeing as you sold the dildo

Mustang_XS_Pink_05__52499.1466005694.490.588.jpg

Back
Top Bottom