What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

"IT'S BACK IN STOCK!!!!!!!!! DRIPWORX" - 542 pages!?!

Wow, this must be some damn fine E-liquid!!

plenty of jokes and piss taking in that lot as well lol ............. and the fine juice ;)

Just checked out the site, noticed the prices.. god damn o_O!!!

250ml for £12.99 for a 523 page POTV reputable E-liquid (give or take a 100 pages for the PT&J's) - This, I gotta try ;)

How many Nicshots we talking to get that 250ml up to a 6mg strength?

Just checked out the site, noticed the prices.. god damn o_O!!!

250ml for £12.99 for a 523 page POTV reputable E-liquid (give or take a 100 pages for the PT&J's) - This, I gotta try ;)

How many Nicshots we talking to get that 250ml up to a 6mg strength?

the 250mls are a bottle shot format , there's mixing instructions on the qwickmix product pages

my personal favourite flavours are in the "unibase" (shortfill) range, you can also get all the flavours as concentrates if you want to make your own

Using 18mg Nicotine shots:
To make 80VG 0mg - Fill the bottle to the top with VG. Result = 250ml 80VG 20PG 0mg
To make 80VG 3mg - Add 4x 18mg 100% VG nic shots and top with VG. Result = 250ml 80VG 3mg
To make 80VG 6mg - Add 8x 18mg 100% VG nic shots and top with VG. Result = 250ml 80VG 6mg

I haven't tried these yet Lee, how come you're not stocking them after this?

Oh and that RY4 is lovely mate.

Nice one mate, pleased to hear that! It’s very popular that one which is has surprised me!

I won’t be re stocking the QwickMix quite simply because no one is buying it [emoji23]

Nice one mate, pleased to hear that! It’s very popular that one which is has surprised me!

I won’t be re stocking the QwickMix quite simply because no one is buying it [emoji23]
Ah right, I'll have a look and see if there's owt the step daughter might like. I've found my stash of vg and pg, buried deep in the garage, so I'd best put them to use. Just need to work out how much pg nic (72mg) for 6mg. Not fussed about the ratio, so long as it doesn't go below 70/30.

The RY4 has a nice caramel taste, and no chemical after taste, unlike all the others I'd tried, might have to get more :)

Back
Top Bottom