What's new

Review Kamry K1000 pipe - review (w/pics)

pauly meatballs

Achiever
hhI6aEQ.jpg

Hi everyone just a few pics and details on the Kamry k1000 semi-mechanical epipe.
I obtained this device in a trade. You can get them in the UK for around the 45 quid mark. They come in a variety of cool colours.

nYGnh0o.jpg

The pipe comes in a hard shelled blue kamry case that smells weird. It also comes with a generic looking topcoil clearomiser and a long pipe stem drip tip.
Here is the device broken down:

szrROdC.jpg

This mod is for 18350 batteries only. To get the topcap sitting nice and flush you'll need to use flat top batteries as there isn't much room to play with.

wGXZI8W.jpg

The top cap also houses the firing button. It fires well with no clicks, just a gentle pressure will fire this mod and there's no way to lock this device.

r2gGONC.jpg

Those little dimples around the edge of the cap help you to screw and unscew the cap from the bowl.

B6ccuRJ.jpg

Tried this pipe with a bunch of different atties and they all worked fine. The sleeve/collar that forms part of the 510 connector enables a nice flush fit with any atty and even lets you position airholes where you want them.
Nothing to stop you using a 510/ego adaptor and using an ego type device either, I'm liking it a lot with the new evod 2: The pipe has a nice weight to it and feels good in the hand.

8lU6ZZ1.jpg

The pipe stem drip tip is pretty cool but it has a long shank and doesn't fit every atty.
Looks nice enough with the innokin iclear x-i and carto tanks. No reason not to use any atty/drip tip combo you like:

ydYpCw5.jpg

EExIbOq.jpg

Semi-mechanical? Eh?
This is an unregulated mod but it isn't quite mechanical. There are wires involved, here they are:

xT47Upr.jpg

I didn't quite know what these wires did but some helpful people on the forums tell me that they deliver the current from the battery to the 510 connector.

So how does it vape?
It vapes a treat, Fires every time and with very little voltage drop. I'm liking it more with lowish resistance devices around the 1.5ohm mark.

ByKeJ1m.jpg

Can't think of anything else to say on this pipe, I think it's a good device for the price they're asking. It vapes well and looks cool, 2 thumbs up!
Thanks for reading this, have a great day,

Paul

Great little review, I've always thought that the stock photos doesn't do it justice, looks pretty sweet with the evod2 with long drip tip

Had to get one and so far its vaping well and looks brilliant :)

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Attachments

• 1395955903819.jpg
    1395955903819.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom