What's new

Kayfun 4 help

Sorted this out I stripped the kf4 down to single bits and rebuilt it tight now just to put a new coil in and bell cap on.

OK I'm beginning to think the Kayfun 4 is garbage! I've stripped it down and rebuilt it coz it was all loose I've put a bell cap on and now I can't get a dam draw, I've put a screw driver in to open the air flow and because its the worst air flow system on a tank I've seen or should I say can't see in this case I can't get anything to open. Can anyone help before I throw this piece of shit in the canal. [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

OK I'm beginning to think the Kayfun 4 is garbage! I've stripped it down and rebuilt it coz it was all loose I've put a bell cap on and now I can't get a dam draw, I've put a screw driver in to open the air flow and because its the worst air flow system on a tank I've seen or should I say can't see in this case I can't get anything to open. Can anyone help before I throw this piece of shit in the canal. [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Are we talking clone here, mines lasted a couple of weeks..but i loved it..so today ordered the real deal..

It is a clone and tbh not a chance would I be spending £120 on a tank that's this badly designed. I bought I lemo drop cheaper than this clone and the difference is night and day. If you say it is a good tank I'll send you mine with postage to send back vapeable

If it's a clone, I found mine not to be a flat headed screw but a Allen key.

You can find out (for sure) and find your footing by; unscrewing the deck from the tank (after closing the juice flow), continue to close the juice flow (raising the deck completely) and pull the deck from the 510 base. Where the spring lives you'll find the adjustment and I would recommend losening it until it's flush.

When putting it back together, don't forget the spring!

It is a clone and tbh not a chance would I be spending £120 on a tank that's this badly designed. I bought I lemo drop cheaper than this clone and the difference is night and day. If you say it is a good tank I'll send you mine with postage to send back vapeable

I think SvoeMesto have played a blinder here..built an atty (over priced it) posted detailed plans/dimensions on their website, knowing full well this thing would be cloned to death..but with more intricate moving parts than a swiss watch..they knew precise detail metal and quality would win some folks over..me..being one.
Also its free fkin advertising..don't get me wrong Im no happy with the price..but hey ho Im in it for the long haul.

If it's a clone, I found mine not to be a flat headed screw but a Allen key.

You can find out (for sure) and find your footing by; unscrewing the deck from the tank (after closing the juice flow), continue to close the juice flow (raising the deck completely) and pull the deck from the 510 base. Where the spring lives you'll find the adjustment and I would recommend losening it until it's flush.

When putting it back together, don't forget the spring!
Just putting my son to bed then I'll do this straight away. When I stripped it down coz the positive block was loose I thought it would be a screw holding it all together like on the poster but I found I had to get a socket set out to tighten a thin nut. If it was a screw for the air adjustment and I'd lost it the air hole would be right open yes?

Just putting my son to bed then I'll do this straight away. When I stripped it down coz the positive block was loose I thought it would be a screw holding it all together like on the poster but I found I had to get a socket set out to tighten a thin nut. If it was a screw for the air adjustment and I'd lost it the air hole would be right open yes?

Yeah, I think so! If you've removed the screw completely you should see "daylight" through the hole.

When you get it and all in intricacies, it's a great tank (clone or original). I'm greedy and have two clones and an original!

Back
Top Bottom