What's new

Keep vapes out of sight in shops

@SirLugg
* Kill all humans that litter. Life will be better off without them.
* McDonald’s, KFC and Greggs are not only unhealthy but also unethical. We should burn them with fire.
* Disposable Vapes are a fad we can do without, but with some engineering trickery can most likely be repurposed as candlesticks and sex toys. All we need is an idea.
* Bon Jovi is love music X it's crap
* Cradle of Filth is not
* Wanking makes you delirious.
Oh look, a blue goat. ✓ But it mauve not blue
And pretty sure it's an Ibex

@SirLugg
* Kill all humans that litter. Life will be better off without them.
* McDonald’s, KFC and Greggs are not only unhealthy but also unethical. We should burn them with fire.
* Disposable Vapes are a fad we can do without, but with some engineering trickery can most likely be repurposed as candlesticks and sex toys. All we need is an idea.
* Bon Jovi is love music X it's crap
* Cradle of Filth is not
* Wanking makes you delirious.
Oh look, a blue goat. ✓ But it mauve not blue
And pretty sure it's an Ibex

If we're getting into the purples, an argument can be made for eggplant purple

Blue goat back yard marathon..... it's a thing apparently !! ...... is that a euphamism for your dirty habits @SirLugg :18: It has an expression of surprise on its face !

upload_2023-2-13_0-15-34.png

Imagine the actions of a few spoiling it for the many eh?

I'm seeing parallels somewhere :hmm:

I dunno a pound a return n me and @zouzounaki will clear Glasgow nightly :)
That`s not as daft as it might sound to some, when I was a kid we knew where the older kids would gather for their surreptitious partying and we`d swing by a couple of times a week collecting the empties, we`d get a threepenny bit for every one returned to the offy.

That`s not as daft as it might sound to some, when I was a kid we knew where the older kids would gather for their surreptitious partying and we`d swing by a couple of times a week collecting the empties, we`d get a threepenny bit for every one returned to the offy.
It's good on paper but where would the money come from?

Tbh any recycling scheme will be too little too late at this point.

We can barely keep the streets clear of empty coffee cups and cigarette ends and those problems have been around for decades.

handing them back to shops isn’t the solution, they’ll not get recycled anyway. and even if they do most of the components are only at most 50% recyclable.

Back
Top Bottom