What's new

KHW Dvarw MTL

I don’t have one of these yet but I keep looking at that deck and thinking it might really suit a coil mounted at a 45 degree angle and a big pronounced s-wick kfl style.

hmm good point ..ive just picked it up again after a while .. it tastes better now

im discovering it really doesnt want much cotton

@ZT how long did it take for yours to be delivered? I ordered on wed and still not had shipping notification yet!

7AF12BCC-605B-4D77-BAFA-3256B3108A44.jpeg
5F4EC588-6637-4D21-A932-F708C032389A.jpeg

This where my experimentation took me and it works like a charm every time. Thought the pics might be better than my verbal explanation earlier in the thread.

So mine turned up today (thanks @jj87) and I popped a quick build in at lunch time. A simple spaced 27g coil coming out at 1.1 ohms. Really simple M-wick similar to @instantlady above, used a fair bit of cotton because I was worried about leaks while at work.

Really impressed so far, a lovely warm vape at 16W and with the 1.2mm restrictor the airflow is just right for me.

My only concern so far is that when I unscrewed the tank to fill the top cap of the chamber was stuck inside the chimney rather than coming off with the base - has this happened to anyone else? I just filled around it for now and put the tank back together and touch wood it hasn't disturbed my build or resulted in any leaking, but does concern me a bit. I did lube the o-rings before putting it all together so - any advice?

So mine turned up today (thanks @jj87) and I popped a quick build in at lunch time. A simple spaced 27g coil coming out at 1.1 ohms. Really simple M-wick similar to @instantlady above, used a fair bit of cotton because I was worried about leaks while at work.

Really impressed so far, a lovely warm vape at 16W and with the 1.2mm restrictor the airflow is just right for me.

My only concern so far is that when I unscrewed the tank to fill the top cap of the chamber was stuck inside the chimney rather than coming off with the base - has this happened to anyone else? I just filled around it for now and put the tank back together and touch wood it hasn't disturbed my build or resulted in any leaking, but does concern me a bit. I did lube the o-rings before putting it all together so - any advice?

It happened to me too recently but I thought it was caused by placing the coil too high and using too much wick; so overfilling the chamber. It didn’t cause any leaking or sounds in my case and stopped happening when I adjusted.

This guy suggest leaving the cap attached to the chimney to squeeze a bit more juice in:

Back
Top Bottom