What's new

L.P.V.

Glad to see LPV back as an option at least, always loved receiving their deliveries.

I meant to update this myself.
Was back and fourth on the aviator gmod on lpv today but after a few too many meh reviews I decided to order (surprisingly) an eleaf I power 2 from vapeclub for £35.
Something about it is slightly old-school lost vape and I've heard nothing But good things.
I won't care if I drop it or scuff it up either. Sadly I've lost both 510's on the innokin adepts.. Bloody press fit.

Well if you want something you can throw around then you have made the right choice.

I was looking at the Pico Plus or Pico 25, the Plus works out about £26-27 delivered which isn't that bad, I was originally looking at the OG Picos because sourcemore still have some in stock but I just really don't know about ordering from China still...
I was looking at the Pico Plus or Pico 25, the Plus works out about £26-27 delivered which isn't that bad, I was originally looking at the OG Picos because sourcemore still have some in stock but I just really don't know about ordering from China still...
Best place for og pico 's is Amazon bud. Surprisingly quite a few available still for around £25.

Best place for og pico 's is Amazon bud. Surprisingly quite a few available still for around £25.
I have had a look but the few that on Amazon look a bit questionable, and I'm after the Brushed Silver and Full Black which Sourcemore have for about £18 just for the mods on their own, it's just whether or not I'll get stung additional costs when they go through customs that puts me off.

Got a pico 18650 and 21700 here, great wee devices particularly loaded with ArcticFox.

Back
Top Bottom