What's new

L.P.V.

You lot be fine.
They also have a rep on here that is first class. Usually active in the early morning hours.
I've recommended tons of bargains they've had On offer over the years so probably responsible for hundreds of orders and nobody has shouted at me yet.
They vendor's are all fine it's just the delivery times that vary over time.
Sourcemore have remained excellent. Doesn't seem to matter of it comes from China, Hong kong or Europe. They have great customs avoidance and fast delivery.
Thank you and @John R for the advice, I feel a bit more confident about giving it a go. :)

The only downside is they don't do clones (is that actually a downside?), hence the having to dance with the others sometimes.

The only downside is they don't do clones (is that actually a downside?), hence the having to dance with the others sometimes.
If I wanted a clone that badly, I'd probably just use 3fvape. For the authentic stuff though, Sourcemore just seem to have the best prices out of the lot I've been looking on.

I may give Sourcemore a go after reading this. I’m always a bit sceptical about ordering from China. I’d like a Pico, but can’t decide on a OG Pico 75, the V2 or the Pico Plus :doh:

I may give Sourcemore a go after reading this. I’m always a bit sceptical about ordering from China. I’d like a Pico, but can’t decide on a OG Pico 75, the V2 or the Pico Plus :doh:
We can take the punt together mate, personally I'd go with the Plus over the 2, the 2 looks too much like a Gas Can but I don't use atties that are bigger than 22mm so I will probably just get the OG Pico anyway. :)

We can take the punt together mate, personally I'd go with the Plus over the 2, the 2 looks too much like a Gas Can but I don't use atties that are bigger than 22mm so I will probably just get the OG Pico anyway. :)

Yes mate, get what you mean, I’m same as you tank size wise. I’ll pull the pin……….. at some point. Let us know your experience if you do.

Yes mate, get what you mean, I’m same as you tank size wise. I’ll pull the pin……….. at some point. Let us know your experience if you do.
Aye mate, I'm happy to keep you updated when I do make my order. :)

Update: Turns out Sourcemore don't send Eleaf products to the UK or South Korea so it looks like I won't be ordering them.
upload_2021-8-26_12-7-49.png

The weird thing is though, this warning isn't on all of the Eleaf product pages, just some of them which is probably why I didn't see it before.

Update: Turns out Sourcemore don't send Eleaf products to the UK or South Korea so it looks like I won't be ordering them.
View attachment 253457
The weird thing is though, this warning isn't on all of the Eleaf product pages, just some of them which is probably why I didn't see it before.
think you can thank Totally Wicked for that. this has been going on for years even back to the istick30 and 40 which were my first ever mods almost 7 years ago. think they even tried to sue MyEpack who were a brill supplier back in the day who sadly closed down.

I'm sure the Siren V4 had something similar to this warning on the webpage when I ordered mine & luckily it still arrived.

Back
Top Bottom