What's new

L.P.V.

Well if you want something you can throw around then you have made the right choice.
Awesome news.
Eleaf has actually never let us down. The I stick 20 that was mrs kids first mod is still functional year's later. Can't actually think of any eleaf stuff thats caused issue's.
I'd anything they've just had a few minor quality issue's but everything I've read says this is first class.

I have had a look but the few that on Amazon look a bit questionable, and I'm after the Brushed Silver and Full Black which Sourcemore have for about £18 just for the mods on their own, it's just whether or not I'll get stung additional costs when they go through customs that puts me off.
You won't with sourcemore bud.
The only one I can actually say you should will be fine with.
They historically shop to a repackaging middle man warehouse. Often arrives with royal mail packaging.
I reviewed for them for about three years and I never once had an issue with customs or non delivery. Very quick too. Every other vendor or manufacturer I reviewed would sting me for customs four out of five deliveries.

You won't with sourcemore bud.
The only one I can actually say you should will be fine with.
They historically shop to a repackaging middle man warehouse. Often arrives with royal mail packaging.
I reviewed for them for about three years and I never once had an issue with customs or non delivery. Very quick too. Every other vendor or manufacturer I reviewed would sting me for customs four out of five deliveries.
To be fair, I have ordered once or twice from 3fvape after Brexit and noticed my stuff was being sent via Royal Mail from a Birmingham address, maybe a few of them have offices or storage addresses they ship to here and then it all gets rerouted to the customers from within the UK. Maybe I'll just take a punt on something small like a tank or the one mod for now and see what happens.

None, as @eyeball kid said, they're probably the most reliable, closely followed by everzon. Fasttech, not so much, but you do get your stuff eventually.

None, as @eyeball kid said, they're probably the most reliable, closely followed by everzon.
I do see a fair few apes getting things in from them for review and they never seem to mention any complications, it's definitely looking more reassuring.

That would seem to be like biting the hand that feeds, lol

That would seem to be like biting the hand that feeds, lol
Very true, does it matter whether I order from the Hongkong or Shenzhen warehouse at all? Or the postage? I have noticed it automates the postage with no other options in the checkout.

I do see a fair few apes getting things in from them for review and they never seem to mention any complications, it's definitely looking more reassuring.
You lot be fine.
They also have a rep on here that is first class. Usually active in the early morning hours.
I've recommended tons of bargains they've had On offer over the years so probably responsible for hundreds of orders and nobody has shouted at me yet.
They vendor's are all fine it's just the delivery times that vary over time.
Sourcemore have remained excellent. Doesn't seem to matter of it comes from China, Hong kong or Europe. They have great customs avoidance and fast delivery.

Back
Top Bottom