What's new

Leave.eu - NEW EU REGULATION ON E-CIGARETTES WILL COST LIVES

Democracy is not a spectator sport an for it to function properly action and debate should take place on all platforms.

Of course, but you asked where is a better place to talk about it.

A polities based forum is. And it would be the same with music, art, football, golf, cars, or anything else.

No because politics affects us all, vaping, football, art or golf are for people who follow. All may not be into politics but politics is in to you as they say so It is good to be talked about

I don't want to drag this thread off topic. But I do just want to highlight this particular sentence as being one of the reasons I love this place.

I don't think I've ever seen an online community of people have such a civil discussion of a matter as divisive as brexit anywhere before.

Keep it up folks, please. I feel like I've got more useful information here that will inform my vote than I've ever had from the mainstream media propaganda machine.

I agree ... I did lose it a little the other day (sorry about that again) and that's why I've been staying out of these threads for a while .... everyone else can make that choice too if they don't want to talk about it or aren't interested.

I don't really think I have much else to say but it doesn't really bother me which way people vote, some of my closest friends are voting to stay in and that's fine, they have to vote how they feel is right for them. I'm certainly not going to fall out with anyone over it. I hope we leave and I hope everyone votes to leave but either way, it's not going to be the end of the world and I'm not going to have a hissy fit at people if they chose to vote to stay. ... my mother reads the Daily Mail and I still love her. ;)

Back
Top Bottom