What's new

lets talk about masks

I saw a load of people with masks today while out, some looked to be like what bikers / cyclists wear, so a pretty good fit and no fiddling.

Some had the blue medical ones, fiddling with it or only covering their mouth. (I had to wear these years ago in my first paid job, one size fits all doesn't work and due to them moving you do keep touching it).

Others were making do with a scarf / snood, nose/ mouth covered, no fiddling.

I also saw people wearing latex gloves, defeats the object touching everything, loading up the car and touching it as it's potentially transferred to inside your car.

To be fair, if you're only going out once a week then whatever's in the car will have died off by the time you get back in, so 'gloves on' as you leave the house and 'gloves off' (and binned) when you get back? The big decision is whether or on to wipe down the shopping as you get it home?

To be fair, if you're only going out once a week then whatever's in the car will have died off by the time you get back in, so 'gloves on' as you leave the house and 'gloves off' (and binned) when you get back? The big decision is whether or on to wipe down the shopping as you get it home?
Get out the car at shop.
Do shopping touching nothing on your self at all.
Get back to car and hand sanitise hands.
Open car put shopping in then hand sanitise.
Drive home, open house, unload shopping into house, lock up car.
Wash hands more for peice of mind.
Put shopping away wash hands.
Leave new shopping for a few days or just remember to wash hands after handling the packaging.

Get out the car at shop.
Leave new shopping for a few days or just remember to wash hands after handling the packaging.
Assuming you were able to get sanitizer ............ ;)

But yes. :)

Get out the car at shop.

By the time you've gone through that rigmarole, you will need to go shopping again. :18:

I confess I wondered about doing all that .......... and settled for just washing my hands when I got home. :8:

At least I'm not tempted to rip my hands off and leave them on the road outside my car. There were several discarded pairs lying outside work when I went in the other day. :12: :banghead:

I confess I wondered about doing all that .......... and settled for just washing my hands when I got home. :8:

At least I'm not tempted to rip my hands off and leave them on the road outside my car. There were several discarded pairs lying outside work when I went in the other day. :12: :banghead:

Hands? Bit extreme

Back
Top Bottom