What's new

Looking to cut juice consumption

yes you need mtl or one coil dtl, smok do a 0.6 coil that will also cut down consumption
I'm very happy with the juice consumption on my SMOK and would like similar from an RTA.

how much juice are you going through a month?
if the reason you want to cut down is because of cost you could try diy. or i am subscribed to something called vapemail every month they send you 200ml of juice for 30 pounds.
vapemail was my way of saving money on ejucie.
I've been using 7x50ml shortfills since for a couple of weeks and notice that they are going down pretty fast. DIY would be good for some but I'm in a London apartment with a baby... no space. All my vape stuff is in 3 shoe boxes on the top of a bookcase.

Single coil, high nic, above0.5ohm coil. Im usually at 20ish watts.
Ive been DTL like that for years, about 5ml a day.
I will take a look and see what coils I have around 0.5ohm and try vaping at a lower wattage.
It will also have the added bonus of not setting off the smoke detector at 2 am.

I've been using 7x50ml shortfills since for a couple of weeks and notice that they are going down pretty fast. DIY would be good for some but I'm in a London apartment with a baby... no space. All my vape stuff is in 3 shoe boxes on the top of a bookcase.
if you want to save money but dont want to diy i would reccomend vape mail. its fairly cheap and the good thing is if you dont like it you can cancel the subscription any time.

I'm starting to understand why some prefer a low wattage build.
I vaped the OBS engine nano on my walk to the shop. I filled it up after about 5 minutes and by the end it was empty,
It was only a 25-minute walk.

I'm starting to understand why some prefer a low wattage build.
I vaped the OBS engine nano on my walk to the shop. I filled it up after about 5 minutes and by the end it was empty,
It was only a 25-minute walk.
if you vape just for the nic maybe try a mouth to lung tank with some high nicotine salts eliquid.

Back
Top Bottom